Export your products from your Magento website into CSV, TXT and XML data feeds for any shopping engine! This extension includes 19 sample templates.
OverviewBack to top
Display your products on any marketplace and make the most of your data feeds thanks to Data Feed Manager for Magento 2. Data Feed Manager includes all the features of Simple Google Shopping but allows you to create more kinds of data feeds (csv, txt, xml) and with special features like extra-header for any shopping engine, marketplace or search engine such as BingShopping, Shopping.com, Shopzilla, Amazon...
All the XML data feeds used by shopping engines, like the one used by Google Shopping, are really simple to build but often have their own specifications. Data Feed Manager for Magento 2 provides ready-to-configure patterns. These patterns will allow you to quickly build a valid and well-structured data feed. The extension allows you to generate CSV/TXT files in addition to XML files. This particular file format can be used for some shopping engines like Amazon, Shopzilla, Twenga, etc.
Data Feed Manager for Magento 2 provides you all you need to create any specific CSV/TXT file that you want. Each shopping engine has its own requirements and column names. Some require fields enclosure, others need specific delimiters. You may need to add a special header to your file (for Amazon data feeds for example).
Data Feed Manager Features:
- Export your products into any data feed type: csv, txt and xml
- Include all product types: simple, configurable, grouped, bundle... and custom types
- Create multi-stores, multi-currencies, multi-VAT-rates data feeds
- Start with the 19 sample patterns
- Find any attribute in the attributes library
- Preview your data feeds and use the syntactic helper to avoid misprints
- Add any Magento 2 attribute to your pattern
- Create attribute sets and category filters
- Use or/ and statements in your filters
- Add any PHP option
- Use the scheduled tasks to automatically update and generate your data feeds
- Upload your data feeds via FTP (FTP testing tool)
Once your payment has been confirmed, please contact our team to obtain your definitive license: https://www.wyomind.com/contact.html
Thank you for choosing our products!
The Wyomind Team.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build