Allows to monitor the cron jobs and to manage each cron task individually and directly from the Magento 2 back-office or via the command-line interface.
OverviewBack to top
The Cron Scheduler Pro extension will help you to easily configure your cron tasks and create/edit/delete a cron job from 2 different views:
- Tasks Timeline: The timeline shows all the cron tasks executed and scheduled. You can get more information by moving the mouse over each task mark. Finally, you can also zoom in and out using the mouse wheel on the timeline.
- Tasks List: The grid lists all the cron tasks executed and scheduled. You can get more information by clicking on View More on the right column. You can also delete the cron tasks by ticking the check boxes and by clicking on Delete in the mass action drop-down.
You'll be able to run tasks and generate schedule from your Magento 2 back-office by clicking a button or directly from the command line or from the API. You'll also be able to delete custom cron jobs at any time. Cron Scheduler Pro is an extension that is solely available for Magento 2 and that makes the cron tasks easier and more intuitive to manage thanks to the user-friendly views.
It is perfect for seeing the schedule of jobs inside Magento 2 and for seeing missed or failed tasks in a visual way as it offers a timeline view on cron tasks. Finally, you can enable email or back-office notifications to be sure to perfectly monitor your cron tasks.
- Easy monitoring of all cron tasks running in the background of your Magento® 2 website
- Clear and understandable view of cron jobs in a timeline
- Real-time notifications by email
- Notifications directly in your back-office
- Cron job individual management
- Easily enable/disable cron job
- Frequent update of any cron job
- Easy to use
- Quick configuration
- New jobs created in one click
- Cron job run individually by Command line
- Cron job triggered via the API
The cron tasks mechanism in Magento requires to understand a few basic principles:
- The main cron task that runs on the server triggers regularly (ideally each minute).
- The above command analyses each cron job (configured in the different enabled modules) and for each one of them, it programs the cron tasks for a few hours ahead depending on your settings.
- Then, the same command runs the cron tasks that match with the current time, flags the tasks that are too old as missed and cleans up the task's history.
Before installing the extension, you need to configure the main cron task from the server-side. For more information about how to configure the main cron task at the server level, please refer to the official Magento Guide.
- User Name: cronschedulerpro
- Password: cronschedulerpro123
Thank you for choosing our products!
The Wyomind Team.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build