Give your customers the ability to collect their orders from any of your stores when checking out. Pickup locations can be displayed on a Google Map.
OverviewBack to top
Click & Collect will help you to improve the MSI module from Magento 2 by showing all the places where you sell on a Store Locator and by allowing your customers to collect their orders in any of your stores. Click & Collect for Magento 2 is also a good opportunity for you to deal with both options:
- Buying online
- Collecting in stores
The Click & Collect extension will considerably increase awareness of all your stores by allowing you to highlight them on a store locator including a customized Google Map which is then placed on any page of your website. This map uses HTML5 code which helps the customer by providing, on the same web page, their current position and a route map to their nearest store. Specific information relative to each store location can be easily customized from the Magento 2 back-office. For example, opening times, postal and website addresses...
During checkout, customers will be able to choose the store where they want to collect their orders as well as the day and the hour. That extension enhances the Multi Stock Inventory module from Magento 2 and is fully integrated with the suite by providing additional features.
Account & Pricing
So that the extension can work, you need to get Google API keys. You can use the Google Cloud Platform Console to manage projects, get API keys, and add API key restrictions. Here is how to get your Google API keys here. You can create an account separately and sign up to enable Google Maps Platform. Get Started!
Google has established a new pay as you go pricing plan. When customers enable billing, they get $200 free usage every month for Maps, Routes, or Places. Most of the users can continue to use Google Maps Platform for free with this credit. See Pricing information here.
- Create an infinite number of points of sale
- Enjoy a fully responsive interface
- Define business hours including lunchtime for each store individually
- Configure the holidays for each store
- Get numerous options to customize the checkout experience: translation, show map in checkout (yes/no), display days (yes/no), display hours (yes/no), date and hour format, store description and information, time required to handle the orders, price...
- Display store details and additional information
- Create a specific page for each store
- Add images to each store
- Add a link to the stores' pages from the Store Locator
- Propose the store locator with geolocation to show the nearest store in the customer area
- Offer the Get direction feature from any location
- Display the distance in miles or kilometers
- Give the possibility to your customers to select their preferred store
- Multiple Store and Website supported
- Add your API key in the configuration of the extension
- Import and export all your stores in bulk via a CSV file
- Easy and quick configuration of your stores
- Latitude and longitude of a store automatically filled
- Define the content of the stores' pages
- Create custom attributes for your stores
- Customize the description of the store in the store locator
- Manage points of sales by store views and/or customer groups
- Settings for each store including business days, opening hours, days off, address, location on the map, description, picture, store owner email, assigned order, store locator custom description, specific store page, custom attributes...
- Orders grid improved to offer a quick and understandable overview of the click and collect orders
User Name: clickncollect
Thank you for choosing our products!
The Wyomind Team.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build