Manage your stocks in several points of sale and for each store view and customer group. Automatically assign each order to one or more inventories.
OverviewBack to top
The Advanced Inventory extension for Magento 2 allows you to manage the stocks of different points of sale or warehouses through Magento 2 back-office.
Every time an order is placed through your website, it can be manually or automatically assigned to one or more warehouses or points of sale.
You can also follow in real time the stock level of each point of sale or warehouse, the orders assignations and anticipate if some restocking is needed.
With Advanced Inventory for Magento 2, any kind of scenario is possible. The module is easily configurable thanks to several setting options that correspond to the great majority of inventory management real situations.
Advanced Inventory for Magento 2 is composed of a suite of performing tools for a better multi-stock management:
- Point of Sale: allows you to display on your Magento 2 frontend a Google Map in order to help your customers find the closest point of sale.
- Mass Stock Update: allows you to update all your Magento 2 stocks in one go via a CSV file.
Advanced Inventory for Magento 2 can be used in 6 steps:
- Configure Advanced Inventory for Magento 2 in a general way
- Manage your points of sale
- Manage your stocks
- Manage your products
- Manage your sales
- Manage permissions
- Manage stocks for each pos/warehouse
- Automatically synchronize the pos inventory in your Magento 2 inventory
- Get an overview of your stocks for each pos/warehouse in a treeview
- Manually dispatch your orders
- Automatically dispatch your orders using country codes and/or zip codes
- Give each store owner permissions to manage pos/warehouse inventory and orders
- Display the stock levels of each pos on your Magento 2 product pages
- Display all your pos on the Google map
- Get low stock products notifications for each pos/warehouse
- Enable the stock movement journal
- Automatically notify pos/warehouse managers when orders are placed
- Use the API to remotely manage your different stocks from a third party software/web app
- Import product data from CSV files
- Automatically change the product availability based on the stock amount
User Name: advancedinventory
Thank you for choosing our products!
The Wyomind Team.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build