Allows for Canadian customers to choose shipping options from the most widely used shipping companies and third-party shippers in Canada.
OverviewBack to top
The Canada Post Module automatically allows for Canadian customers to choose shipping options from the most widely used shipping company in Canada, Canada Post. Clients can choose which Canadian shipment companies they wish to show the customer, or they can show the customer all options, or they may show the customer one option for shipment. Front-end styling will match that of the Magento template that the clients current shopping card is running on. On the back-end, the module can be configured under Stores -> Shipping Methods.
This extension can expand the reach of your store internationally and open up a brand new market of customers. With the average Canadian spending $51 a week on online purchases, this market is lucrative and becoming very competitive already. The Canada Post Extention gives you a plug-and-play way to enable your website to support Canadian shipping.
You will need a free Canada Post Account for this module to work. Additional fees may apply.
Client chooses a provider from a list of 20 different U.S./Canada Shipping options.
Order is placed and the tracking number and order status is automatically available to customer in their account menu.
After order is placed admins and customer service can access shipping labels and information.
Tracking information can be emailed to customer manually or automatically.
Canada Post Features:
- This extension gives the client the option to auto-notify customer by email when their order is received, on shipment and shipped, this feature can also be turned off, or for manual notification only.
- A tracking number will automatically be generated after the Canadian customer order, and shipping labels can be viewed and printed directly from the back-end.
- Payment can be received by electronic check, debit, major credit cards, money order or Purchase Order - any of these payment methods can be disabled by the admin.
- Item, Quantity and SKU number will be shown in the order details on the back-end and on the front-end to the customer.
- Shipping companies supported: Expedited Parcel, XpressPost, Priority WorldWide, Small Packet US Air and several more U.S./Canadian shipping options.
- Disable Canada shipping for any product on the site if needed.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento 2.2 Version of Canada Post module.
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable version of integration with Canadian Postal Services.