Foster loyalty among your clients and improve your brand image by offering a chance to support recognisable NGOs at no cost.
OverviewBack to top
Now your ecommerce can help to build a better world. Furthermore, this advantage is positive for your brand image. A compromised company promotes loyalty and creates trust, because customers highly appreciate this kind of initiatives.
This module adds a box to the payment tab which includes a project description and a multi-selector to choose the amount of money and “Donate” button. Once it is activated, donation is included as an additional product to cart, so its amount gets included to final price.
- Increase the conversion ratio of your e-commerce site:According to BBMG, more than two million [U1] consumers are redefining their purchasing habits and opting for responsible consumption.
- Improve your brand image and distinguish yourself from the competition: It has been confirmed that when companies show support for social causes, 93% of the public has a more positive image of the company.
- Promote loyalty among your users:Take advantage of the opportunity to show your social values. Collaborating in the financing of social projects will help you consolidate the connection with your clients, creating a dialogue and relationship.
- Take part in social change: Have you asked yourself how many transactions occur during one day? What would happen if we donated one euro with each transaction? Now, you and your clients have the opportunity to create social impact, quickly, easily and without cost.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
WorldCoo for Magento v0.0.3 (first version)