Connect your Magento store with Woopra customer intelligence platform.
OverviewBack to top
Woopra is on a mission is to make the sharing, collaboration and actionability of data so seamless, that every employee is empowered to make data-driven decisions. The customer intelligence platform is redefining how companies understand, analyze, engage and retain their customers. By consolidating an organization’s siloed data within a singular hub - Woopra delivers a holistic, real-time, behavioral view of every prospect and visitor. Woopra has acted as the catalyst for thousands of companies seeking to harness the power of their customer data - helping them to increase conversions and accelerate revenue while delivering unparalleled customer experiences.
Account & Pricing
Additional account required. Signup for Woopra to use the Woopra Instant eCommerce Analytics. Woopra's "Enterprise Plans" start at $2,000 for access to Woopra's full suite of integrations and comprehensive customer analytics. Additional pricing information can be found here.
Woopra has created the most advanced analytics tool on the Magento® platform. This extension enables Woopra to build a comprehensive, real-time profile and timeline for every visitor.
- Track users from anonymous visitor, to converted unique customer.
- Discover which customers are high-value, which ones are ready to purchase, and which ones are at risk of leaving.
- Gain a stunning real-time live dashboard delivers key real-time stats in a glance, while a simple click will break any metric down to an individual-level view.
- Gauge the level of activity of important customer segments currently engaged with your website and dig deeper to discover the users behind the numbers.
- Use Retention Analytics, Funnel Analytics and Segmented Analytics to discover customer behavior.
- Access custom reports instantly.
Unlike any other service, Woopra allows you to drill reports down to the individual level and export lists or automate, making your analytics directly actionable. No more bugging IT for reporting. No old-school interfaces. No waiting for answers. Just the tools you need to make things happen.
With Woopra Instant eCommerce Analytics, all of the events, properties, and schema you would normally need to customize will be automatically tracked and set up. This means you’ll have analytics reports, filtering capabilities, and more tailored specifically for e-commerce. Learn more about Woopra Instant eCommerce Analytics here.
Note: This module will not work without a subscription to the Woopra service. For Woopra pricing information click here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated for Magento 2.2, fixed invalid XML.
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release for Magento 2.x