Mark products as discontinued, notify your shoppers of discontinued products and redirect to appropriate product or category.
Other Extensions by WOOM
OverviewBack to top
You just got a batch of products from your supplier, but still have old series/versions listed on your store because they rank well on search engines?
Up until now, you had to manually create a redirect to sway customers to replacement products or categories, but that just confused them, because they had no idea why they are being redirected?
Mark Products As Discontinued
You're in for a treat, because this extension enables you to mark products as discontinued. The extension has plenty of caveats, like redirecting customer to replacement products (301 or 302 redirect), with ability to display a message, informing customers what had happened.
- Easily view list of discontinued products within separate admin grid
- Don't redirect customer, just display discontinued product page with message
- Redirect customer to replacement product
- Redirect customer to replacement category
- Show message to customer after redirection
- Pick a redirect you want: 301 (permanent) or 302 (temporary)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build