Optimize marketing campaigns based on customer, purchase, and behavioral data and insights.
OverviewBack to top
Windsor Circle’s Predictive Analytics Suite helps you pinpoint customer trends and easily act on them. Our analytics instantly show key retail metrics by any date range or customer segment, providing detailed charts, graphs and reports valuable to both marketing and business users. Retailers can use these analytics to inform budget allocation for acquisition channels, create customer segments, optimize coupon usage and discounts by customer segment, and more. With access to these key trends, revenue attribution, and lift metric, retailers can create predictive marketing campaigns that are well informed by data to drive revenue and customer lifetime value.
Windsor Circle platform starts at $15,000 - $20,000 and is based on the number of annual online orders in the past 12 months. This price includes installation, training, and activation. Please visit this page to begin the process.
Predictive Analytics Features:
- Instantly measure key metrics like Customer Lifetime Value, Average Order Value, latency, and retention rates by any date range or segment
- Discover how your retention efforts compare to industry benchmark data
- Access three years or more of historical, as well as ongoing product, purchase, and customer data
- Use our Intelligent Recommendations feature to easily identify and act on trends to increase revenue, profitability, and competitiveness
- Automatically build and evaluate retail customer segments based on performance data
- Analyze source data to determine best customer acquisition channels
- Identify which coupons have the longest residual use or largest overall revenue impact
- Stay on top of product, campaign and customer trends with our Daily Insights Report
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
This version includes improvements and bug fixes to support the optimization of your marketing campaigns based on customer, purchase and product data via Windsor Circle's Predictive Marketing platform.