Detect fraud and minimize risks. With this extension your Magento orders will be evaluated and receive a minFraud risk score.
OverviewBack to top
Fraud detection is very important, and our Fraud Prevention and Risk Scoring module for Magento 2 will assist you in monitoring, detecting, and preventing fraud in your online store. This extension uses real-time fraud analysis from Maxmind, an industry-leading provider of IP intelligence and online fraud detection tools. The module determines the chance that a transaction is fraudulent based on multiple factors, including whether an online transaction comes from a high risk IP address, high risk email, high risk device, or anonymizing proxy.
Separate from this extension, a Maxmind account is necessary, you can create one here. The module integrates Maxmind Risk Scoring service (from only $0.005 an order) with your Magento 2 store and identifies risky orders to be held for further review.
For example, what if an order was placed from a computer in a suspicious country but the shipping address is in Germany? If this happens you should be able to identify those kind of orders. Suspicious orders will be flagged automatically by our extension. All your orders will be verified and scored for fraud risk using MaxMind minFraud service. Every order will get a score up to 100, which is the higher risk of fraud.
The module installs into your Magento store without having to modifying your code. Order scores are displayed in the summary Sales Order view and detailed information about the order score (and elements that contributed to it) is visible in each individual order. After installation you just need to create a MaxMind account, fill in the credentials and your orders will be reviewed for fraud detection based on the risk threshold you set in admin, all orders which get a score above the threshold will appear in red and placed on hold for further review. Email notifications can be setup so you can receive an email whenever an potential fraudelent order is placed on hold for further review.
- Prevent fraud by automatically placing On Hold orders with high score risk
- Instant fraud score check when order is placed
- Customisable fraud score limit, set your own fraud score limit
- Check only orders with a specified minimum order ammount
- Automatic Email notification when an order is placed on hold due to high risk score.
- IP exceptions, do not check fraud score from excepted IPs
- Force IP, possibility to use MaxMind services on local installations
- Enable [Yes / No] - enable/disable the module
- Score Threshold - set risk score threshold. All orders above this threshold will appear in red and in order to get your attention
- Hold Order [Yes / No] - hold orders above the set threshold will require your attention
- Send email when order status is 'On Hold' [Yes / No]
- Email address [email address for Hold notifications]
- Email Title [customize email title]
- Email Content [customize email content]
- Force IP - for debug only, this IP will overwrite the order IP address. Leave this field blank when you are using the module on a live store
- IP Exceptions - Add IP's separated by comma. Orders placed from this IP's will not be checked for possible fraud.
- Minimum Order Amount - Minimum amount for order to be checked for possible fraud. All orders above this threshold will be checked for possible fraud. Leave the field blank if you want all orders to be checked.
SIMPLE CONNECTION CONFIGURATION
- Api Hostname - MaxMind automatically picks the data center geographically closest to you. In some cases, this data center may not be the one that provides you with the best service. You can explicitly try the following hostnames to see which one provides the best performance for you.
- MaxMind License Key - the license key obtained from maxmind.com
- Disable cURL Server Certificate Check- for temporary server certificate issue. You can set cURL to accept any server(peer) certificate.
- Check latest version of documentation and discover all admin features: Maxmind Fraud Prevention Documentation
- WeltPixel Support and Community Center
- Always up to date with latest magento releases both Community and Enterprise.
- Constantly updated and improved with new features - CHANGELOG
- Support via WeltPixel ticketing - Contact SUPPORT
- Lifetime FREE updates
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
Unserialization UTF8 decode fix.
Checked compatibility with Magento 2.2 and PHP7.1 - all ok, updated composer.
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
What’s new in 1.0.4 (October 10, 2016):
- Composer dependency version changes