Create beautiful pop ups in minutes & start converting your website visitors into subscribers, social followers & customers. Intelligent customer exit intent can be configured to trigger the newsletter popup.
OverviewBack to top
This extension provides the merchants the possibility to collect customer email addresses in a pop-up box or a signup floating bar at the bottom of the screen, in an intelligent conversion oriented way. It is fully responsive and looks good on all mobile devices. You have full control over newsletter popup content, so you can easily add promotions, discounts or any type of message that will make your audience join your mailing list.
By using a mailing list, you can remain in contact with your customers, and constantly engage with them, providing useful information about your products, services and occasional promotions. Mailing lists are a powerful sales channel that every merchant should use to increase conversions.
Why Does This Extension Increase Signups?
Well, because it was built in a conversion oriented way. We added a few features that we tested and measured, in order to increase the newsletter signup rate. You can set it up to trigger based on all sort of smart configurations like the ones described below.
Newsletter will trigger after a specific number of seconds. It is known that if you use a time delay before triggering the newsletter signup, the customer signup conversion rate increases significantly. The good news is that this extension has such a setting available, allowing you to delay the popup trigger.
Newsletter will trigger only on specific pages. With this extension you can choose on what pages the newsletter popup will trigger. We made sure to avoid newsletter trigger on pages like cart or checkout, and left merchants with the possibility of choosing to trigger on any of the remaining store pages or only on homepage.
Newsletter will trigger after a specific number of pages. Each visitor has it's own way of surfing your site. You don't want to rush to early and ask for the email signup as the customer didn't had the chance to get familiar with your brand yet. So, for this purpose we added the possibility to display the email popup after a specific number of seconds as the signup conversion is much higher once your customers get familiar with your brand.
Newsletter can trigger only on desktop, mobile or both, but if you set it up to trigger also on mobile , the design is already responsive. You can even use your own static block if you want as we made sure to include this possibility in order to allow merchants complete flexibility.
Popup Lifetime is a smart one. You don't want to hassle your customers so we have an option for popup lifetime. Once the customer closes the popup it will not show up for a while. The good news is that with this extension you can configure the lifetime period of the popup in order to match your brand identity and marketing strategy.
Newsletter will trigger on "Exit Intent". We have integrated a smart functionality that detects when the visitor is going to leave your store. That is a perfect moment to ask for staying in touch. We made sure you can use a different popup for for the exit intent newsletter popup as the message you show might be different than the one you may show to the user while browsing your store.
Trigger newsletter with custom button. In some cases you may want to show a button on your website, and when clicked to trigger the newsletter popup. You have it out of the box in this extension, just set it up with the right message and let the customers choose by themselves when they want to signup.
We took the default newsletter popup functionality and enhanced it with the most conversion oriented functionality:
- Page level display - option to display popup only on homepage or on all other pages.
- Well Timed Display - Using time delay triggers will increase newsletter engagement rate.
- Display after a specific number of visited pages - allow user to engage with your website before asking for a subscription will increase the subscription rate.
- Show only on Desktop or both Desktop and Mobile.
- Possibility to use a different Static Block for Newsletter Popup.
- Popup Lifetime - don't hassle your customers. Popup will not be opened again until the Popup Lifetime period expires.
- Select action that disables newsletter popup - From close button vs. Close button or click outside popup window.
- GDPR Compliant with native Magento cookie accept - if not accepted the newsletter will not show up.
- GDPR Compliant - enable disable terms and conditions consent. Customize GDPR text/link.
- GDPR checkbox - enable or disable if the checkbox is mandatory.
- Integration with Google Analytics Tag Manager - track event impressions and event success signup.
- 4 designs both desktop and mobile. Possibility to choose a different design for mobile version.
- Detect exit intent and show popup. -The exit intent trigger tracks your customers mouse movement. As soon as it detects the intent of leaving your store, the exit intent popup will be initiated. This is very useful for capturing people’s information before they abandon their cart or leave your site.
- Multistep signup process. Step 1: Question, Step 2:Popup. Ex: Want 10% discount? [Yes/No] > If Yes > Newsletter Popup
- Trigger popup with custom button functionality. -It happens to us often that we accidentally close the popup notification and we miss out on that magical discount. It doesn’t just happen to you, it often happens to your customers as well. Now you are able to re-trigger the popup box by simply clicking on the newsletter trigger button. This is a great way to engage with your customers without disturbing their journey and experience on your website.
Well Timed Display & Popup Lifetime.
Timing is key, don’t just stick to showing the popup to all your customers as soon as they land on the page. Allow them to breath a bit, to engage with your website, to get more familiar.
Using time delay triggers you can control the timing of your offers and engage with your customers only after they get more comfortable with your website. You can select how many pages they should interact with and how much time they should spend before you engage with them.
Popup lifetime allows you to provide a better signup experience to your visitors, if they close the newsletter popup it will not show up again until the lifetimes expires. This will help to avoid customer hassle and only display the signup form at the best appropriate moment.4
Page Level Display & Visited Pages Trigger.
Target where you would like to display the popup message. You now have the option to select to display the popup on the Homepage only or on All pages. Fine tune your offers to make them more relevant.
Also, you can choose to let your customers engage with your website, to get more familiar and only display the newsletter popup after a specific number of visited pages - vizited pages trigger. We all know that the first instinct when you see a popup on the landing page the immediate instinct is to close it and engage with the content. This kind of option showed great results in subscription conversion compared with instant popup behaviour.
Display On Mobile, Desktop or Both.
Mobile friendliness is vital these days. Make sure that you offer the best mobile friendly experience. People on the go need the information fast and easily accessible. Our popup is not just fully responsive but also allows for you to choose to display on mobile devices or not. Make sure you A/B test what works best for you and your customers.
Add a checkbox to take user consent. You can set this field as required or not required to save the data only when the user has given his consent.
- Check latest version and discover all admin features: Newsletter Popup Documentation
- WeltPixel Resources - Support Center & Community
- Support via WeltPixel ticketing - Contact SUPPORT
- Lifetime free updates
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatibility with Magento 2.3