OverviewBack to top
When editing products from the Admin Edit Form, do you often feel that you don't know exactly what to select from the Swatch Attribute values? When editing Configurable Products, do you feel the need to have the Swatch Attributes Images, Colors and Text visible in the configurations wizard?
Your Configurable Product Variations Wizard gets an upgrade and you get to see the swatch data in every step of the variations assignment process.
- Replaces the basic dropdown fields that are displayed in the Product Edit Form with custom fields that contain all the attribute swatch options data, listed in a user-friendly way
- Provides the Swatch Images, Colors and Text in the Swatch Attribute field
- When editing the variations of configurable products, this extension lists the Swatch Images, Colors and Text in every step of the variations wizard, so you know exactly what you have selected in every field
- Allows you to make sure you select the right values when editing products by showing you the attribute options data the way they will be displayed on frontend
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
11 August, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Comes with all the basic features
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor