Fatpayment is a system for online payments processing for e-commerce and online service providers.
OverviewBack to top
FatPayment is a payment gateway for e-commerce and online services providers. Fatpayment works with different scale e-commerce market players and is able to process dozens and thousands of requests daily without any interruptions.
In terms of security, Fatpayment offers technical solutions in accordance with world standards, such as:
- PCI-DSS certification (Level 1 Service Provider)
- 3D-Secure technology
- Visa and MasterCard security compliance
WebMeridian's extension helps different scale merchants who use Magento 2 accept credit card by adding a credit card gateway payment method into your Magento 2 installation. The extension provides full integration of Fatpayment and Magento 2. The extension passes the order data, such as order amount and currency to Fatpayment gateway and redirects the customer to a payment page where the customer is able to finish payment. All payments are processed on Fatpayment's side.
Account & Pricing
To start accept payments you will need to have Fatpayment account which is created separately. To create an account please proceed to the Fatpayment website here. Connecting to Fatpayment is free of charge, however additional fees may apply.
Fatpayment Integration will enable your Magento 2 shop to accept and process credit card payments in an easy and convenient way.
- customizable payment page(on Fatpayment side)
- if payment is not finished during 15 minutes after placing order, then an order is automatically canceled
- if customer navigates back to the shop from the payment page the order is canceled immediately to prevent creating duplicated payments and conflicts
- multiple currencies(one API key pair per currency)
- 3D Secure support
- testing mode
- redirect to payment page - no customer data is entered or stored in Magento 2 shop
- full cycle order processing
- this module mostly targets merchants in Russian-speaking countries.
Customers enter their credit card data ONLY on Fatpayment payment page. No credit card data is stored or processed on the Magento server.
Upon checkout, customers are redirected to the https://fatpay.net/pay website. The customer enters his or her payment information directly into a secure environment so that the webshop never comes into contact with the customers’ payment data. Once the payment process is complete, customers will be redirected back to your store. No customer data is ever entered into, or stored on, the Magento server.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build