OverviewBack to top
Xero is a New Zealand based company that offers cloud-based accounting software services that are specifically designed for small and medium-sized businesses and used over 180 countries.
Xero Connector extension helps the store owner to sync all the Magento 2 store's order and invoice along with the products, customers, payment, and tax information to the Xero accounting platform. The admin can also automatically synchronize the online store orders to the Xero platform on several events. The events are order placed, invoice created, and order completed. The admin can bulk export the store orders and invoices to Xero account and further view all the mappings.
Account & Pricing
- To use this extension an additional account on Xero is required, click here to sign up.
- Get the Client ID & Client Secret from Xero Developer by logging with your existing Xero account credentials.
- Three pricing plans (Starter, Standard, Premium) are available starting from $20/month.
- To check more details about the business plans and pricing, you can click here.
For any online merchant, who is running a medium-sized business, it is important to manage sales orders, invoices, records, receipts, bills, and other types of bookkeeping entries. If a merchant is having a small scale business, then the data can be managed manually.
But for medium or large-sized businesses, this can be a tedious job when managing hundreds or thousands of order entries. Hence, in this case, Xero accounting software provides the best solution. As the store owner can automatically synchronize all the online orders related information to Xero. It supports multi-currency so that international companies can leverage Xero as well. Xero provides an automatic data backup to keep the data safe and always available. It helps to optimize the business operations and improves accuracy as well by eliminating the human factor.
- The admin can synchronize all the invoices and orders to their Xero account.
- Automatic synchronization of the order on several events.
- Automatic synchronization events are order placed, invoice created and orders completed.
- All the information related to the invoice gets synced such as customer, products, payment and tax information.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret to connect and authorize with the Xero account.
- The admin can set the different default status of invoices on Xero.
- The admin can set the default status as Draft, Submitted, and Authorized.
- Admin can view the list of customers whose orders or invoices are exported on Xero.
- The admin can view all the mapped invoices.
- Bulk export the orders to the Xero account.
- Bulk export the invoices to the Xero account.
- The admin can view the Xero invoice number and Xero customer number.
How Does The Extension Work?
For configuring the module, the admin has to enter the Client ID and Client Secret of the organization on the Xero account. After that, they need to authenticate the same credentials.
Set Default Invoice Status
The admin can set the default status of the invoice which will be exported on the Xero i.e. - Draft, Submitted, and, Authorised. If the admin selects default status as Authorised then they can select the account for which the invoice amount is paid.
The admin can decide whether to automatically export the orders to the Xero or not. Also, they can decide the event when the order will automatically be exported to the Xero i.e - Order Place, Invoice Create, and Order Complete.
Manage Bulk Export Data
The admin can bulk export the orders and the invoices to Xero. They can see the list of mapped customer and map invoices from the backend.
Sync Magento Store Data On Xero
The admin can log in to their Xero Account to see all the exported orders and invoices. They can see all the list of the exported orders and invoices with their ID, status, name of the customer, etc. The admin can also edit the customer details on the invoice on Xero.
You can check the live demo from here.
- Automatically export Magento orders and invoices along with the products, customers, and payment information to the Xero account.
- It helps to save lots of time in managing all accounting data.
- Improve the accuracy of the data and eliminate the mistakes.
- You get free 3 months of technical support included.
- You can buy 6 or 12 months of the extended support agreement.
- For issues, please create a ticket or send email to email@example.com
- Free lifetime updates of the module.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
22 April, 2020
Extensions, Accounting & Finance, ERP & Accounting, Taxes
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Keep a map record of Xero and Magento customers.
+ Admin can manually export Magento Order/Invoice on Xero with products, customer, payment, and tax information.
+ Auto invoice create on Xero when order placed or invoice create on Magento end.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor