Instantly share your Facebook updates such as links,stories,images,videos, etc. on your online store with your store visitors and socialize with them.
OverviewBack to top
Integrate your ecommerce store with the world's largest active social networking platform - Facebook. Instantly share your Facebook updates such as links, stories, images, videos etc. with your online store visitors and socialize with them further. All the information appears exactly as it appears on the Facebook website, there is no alteration or modification. The feed information can be retrieved either from your user profile, page, or group. A free Facebook account is required to use this extension. Additionally, you will need an App Id, Secret Key, and an Access Token for this .module to work
Facebook is one of the best marketing tools for spreading information about a company to its customers. Anything which is related to the company's offering and it's targeted audience can be shared on Facebook. Examples of things that can be shared are new product announcements, special offers, upcoming events, important news about the company, articles, blogs etc. So whenever you post something new on Facebook, your feeds will be automatically visible on your ecommerce store page as well.
Features of Facebook Wall Post -
- Feed information is displayed instantly without any delay.
- Wall posts can be retrieved either from a user profile or page and group.
- Compatible with all the web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Width and height of the Facebook wall can be adjusted by entering your desired pixel values.
- Colour customisation can be done to wall background, comment background, comment and wall data.
- Facebook Like Box can be shown on the wall which includes your cover photo, the total number of likes and a button to like the page. People who are visiting your page may also see a count of friends who have liked the page, with their profile photos attached in the Like Box.
- Profile picture of the page can be shown or hidden from the wall.
- The comments section can be shown or hidden from the wall, the number of comments and posts to display can also be customised.
- Images on the feeds can be shown or hidden from the wall.
- Character limit to display for the posts can be set according to your requirement.
Workflow of Facebook Wall Post -
To set up this module you need to create App Id and Secret Id on the Facebook. After that, you need to generate an Access Token here. Now enter these credentials with your Facebook Account Id in the back-end configuration and set all the necessary field options according to your preference. Now you have to call facebook wall posts on your cms page and for this go to CMS->Pages->Content and write in editor and save it.
Now your Facebook wall posts will be visible on your desired online store page.
Benefits of Facebook Wall Post -
Following are the benefits of using this module for the admin and customers :
Admin's Benefits -
- The admin can customise various parameters of the Facebook Like Box.
- It can customise the module appearance by setting appropriate dimensions.
- Colour customization can be done for different elements.
- Any specified redirect page and group URLs can be set and displayed on the wall.
- Various parts of the Facebook wall can be shown or hidden for the users.
Customers' Benefits -
- The store visitors are informed about the latest happenings in social media space.
- Visitors can click the Like button and get subscribed to follow and receive new further updates on their own Facebook wall.
- The total number of people and friends who have liked your page will be seen by users.
- Users can find any exciting news about the company or its products on the wall
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Manage height and width from admin panel.
+ Post Selection.
+ Show/Hide Comments.
+ Show/Hide Images in the post.
+ Grab the feeds of your group page too.
+ Facebook Like box Included.
+ Show/Hide Guest Entries.
+ Graph API usage.
+ Fast Loading and Sleek.