Store Pickup allows customers to pickup their items rather than pay for shipping. Most of the retailers start allowing in-store pickup facility.
OverviewBack to top
Store pickup is a shipping method. This method allows the customers to use free in-store pickup rather than pay for shipping. Due to this most of the retailers start allowing the in-store pickup to their customers. This store pickup extension allows the admin to set up various pickup stores. This module does a GEO location lookup to match close stores to the customer location. And let them select the nearest store from where they can pick up their orders at any time. This module offers the customers dual function – buy online, pickup in store.
The admin can enable/disable the module. And can also set the countries for which this store pickup shipping method will be available.
Use case of Store Pickup -
These days customers prefer to get their products by dropping into the nearest store. Because they consider such shipping method rather convenient. This store pickup module lets customers pick up their orders in the nearest store. With this module, it is possible for the admin to add the unlimited number of stores. This module is perfect for brick-and-mortar businesses and merchants selling their products online. This reduces the delivery time and cost while their customers save time and money on shipping.
The store pickup module allows showing pickup locations depending on the customer's address. It will be helpful for online stores with stores located worldwide locations.
Features of Store Pickup -
- Create a new shipping method.
- Can enable/disable the module.
- Select countries for which pickup shipping method will be available.
- Create as many stores as you wish.
- Edit/manage the existing store details.
- Can enable/disable the store status.
- Specify the pickup location address.
- Use Google map to locate store’s address.
- The customers can select nearest stores.
- Check the product availability at a nearby store.
- On payment completion, the customer receives a secret key for each item.
- The customers can avail their orders by giving the secret key to the store person.
- Understandable view of the Order grid.
Workflow of Store Pickup -
After the successful module installation, the admin will enable the module. Then, the admin will configure the module settings like method name, title, price, select countries for which pickup shipping method will be available.
After this, the admin will add various stores. And can also manage their details like address, title, store link, contact details, password, store status etc.
At the checkout page, the customers can select the store pickup method and then select the nearest store from the list. On payment completion, the customers receive a secret key. To get the orders, the customers will give the secret key to the store person whenever the customers visit the store.
The admin can manage the orders through order grid which offer a quick and understandable overview of the order details.
Benefits of Store Pickup -
- The customer can reserve a product before they come over in the store.
- The customers who live nearby can have their products quicker and save on shipping fee.
- The customers can see store location along with other details when selecting a store.
- Check the product availability at a nearby brick-and-mortar.
- Offer a seamless shopping experience, generate more sales and increase the traffic.
Demo - You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 1.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Geolocation API supported.
+ Admin can add any no of store.
+ Customer can choose which store he / she want to select during checkout.
+ Store owner and customer key mapping management for security purpose .