The Shipping Availability check module allows the buyers to check the shipping availability of products for specific zip codes.
OverviewBack to top
Shipping Availability Check module allows the users to find out the availability of products using zip codes. The zip codes can be entered on the product page itself, the users don’t require to do the checkout process in order to find out the shipping availability. The admin can add multiple regions and assign these regions to a product from the backend very easily. The saved address details automatically appear in the zip code field for the Logged In Users. The recent history of the zip code search for a product can also be viewed by the users.
It is very important to know that the product which the user is about to order can really be delivered to its address or not. With the help of this module, the user can find out the product’s shipping availability very easily. The admin can upload the image zip in bulk using a CSV file. Now when a customer on the front end checks the shipping availability of a product for his zip code, if it's available then the customer can see a message that the product is available. Now the customer can go for the checkout to make a purchase for the selected product.
The Shipping Availability Check module is a much-needed feature to check the availability of a product to be shipped to a specific zip code. It can show if the product is available or not by setting zip code regions for a particular product from the admin panel. Most importantly, the customer can check the product availability on the product page by entering a zip code for his location which will obviously save the time of the customer. If the product is available for the entered zip code then a message will be displayed that the product is available for the entered zip code.
- It allows the users to know about the shipping availability on the product page.
- The admin can add, edit, view, and delete multiple regions.
- The admin can select multiple available regions for a product.
- Available Regions can be assigned to both new and existing products.
- Every zip code and a region have a unique Id assigned to it for better management.
- Region Status can be enabled or disabled by the admin.
- Zipcodes can be updated and deleted by the admin.
- The filter option can be used to search for any specific region or a zipcode.
- Shipping Availability Check supports multiple languages and translations.
- The registered users saved address automatically appears in the zip code field.
- The recent history of the zip code search for a product can also be seen by the users.
How Does It Work?
After the module installation, the admin will navigate to the Manage Region under the Zipcode Validator section to manage all the regions of its store. The admin can view information such as – region Id, region name, status, and region zip codes. Every product has a different list of regions. The new region can be added by the admin from the backend configurations. Admin can easily Enable or Disable the module. The admin can apply the availability check for all the products at once or different lists for particular products.
Assign Regions To Product
To assign regions to the products the admin can navigate to the product page. The admin can assign regions to both a new product or an existing product. Select the available regions for the product, multiple regions can be selected for a product. After providing the product details, click the Save button to save your changes. The regions can also be configured for an existing product.
Zip Code Search Implementation
The customers can simply enter their zip code on the product page for finding the product availability. A small message will appear under the entered zip code, as the Product is available at (zip code). If the entered zip code does not match the product zip code list, it will show the message as the Product is not available at (zip code). If a Logged In User uses the zip code validator for finding the product availability, the saved address details will automatically appear in the field. The users can view the recent zip code searches made for the product. Guest users can also view the recent zip code searches made for the product.
- The admin can select multiple regions for a product.
- Every product can have a specific list of regions where they are available.
- The admin can add new regions and edit the existing one.
- Product availability can be checked on the product page only.
- The registered users the zip code will be auto-filled.
- Zipcode search history will be visible to the customer so that they can easily select them from the dropdown.
- The customer will not waste time to proceed for checkout if the product is not available.
You can check live demo from here.
- You get free 3 months of technical support included.
- You can buy 6 or 12 months of an extended support agreement.
- For issues, please create a ticket or send an email to email@example.com.
- Free lifetime updates of the module.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Version upgraded for Magento 2.3 series
+ Zip Code Validation feature updated for individual product
+ Admin is able to mass delete regions
+ Admin can enable or disable the module from config.
+ Admin can apply the ZipCodeValidator on all product or specific product.
+ Admin upload the CSV file of zipcode with zip code range.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.2 --------------------------------------
+ Fixed minor bugs.