OverviewBack to top
Service Fee module allows the admin to charge the fee on the orders placed by the customers. The applied service fee will be visible to the customer at the time of checkout. The admin can enable or disable the service fee from the back end. Management of the service fee will be handled by the admin under the section Webkul service fees. From there the admin can create new service fees.
The admin needs to provide the service code, service title, service type, and amount for creating the new service fee. The status of the service fee can be enabled or disabled from the backend. The service type can be either fixed or percentage. All the service fee added by the admin will be visible in the service fee list.
With this module, the store owner can charge various service charges on the order placed by the customer. Also, the store owner will provide multiple services to the user. The transparency is maintained between the customer and the store owner as all the services are displayed to the customers.
The store owners can add multiple services provided by them as a service fee. For example: when a customer makes a purchase of jewelry then charges are applied such as making charges, packing charges, etc. The best thing in this module is, all the charges are visible to the customer at the time of checkout and in invoice too. So, the customer is well known to all the charges paid by them and it increases the satisfied customers of the store.
- The admin can Enable/Disable different fees accordingly.
- When the admin enables the service fee module from the backend then the services fees charge will be displayed at the front-end page.
- The admin can add extra fees by percentage price and fixed price. Additionally, the admin can set the title for the extra fee.
- Services Fees charges will be visible at the order page, invoice page, print pdf of the invoice at the admin panel.
- When the credit memo is generated only the original prices of the product will be credit. Service fees will apply order wise.
How Does This Extension Work?
Once the module is installed completely, the admin can configure it from the backend. The admin can enable service fee charges for the products ordered by the customer.If the admin does not want to apply any charges then can simply disable it from the backend. All the details related to the added services will remain maintained at the admin panel.
Add New Service
For adding any new service the admin needs to have some information regarding the service. The information may include service code, service title, service type and the amount for that particular service. The service type will be of two types which are fixed and percentage. The amount can be different for any service as required and can be set by the admin. The admin can also change the status of any particular service.
Service Fees List
After creating multiple services, the admin will be able to see the list of services created. The admin can take actions against the services like enable, disable or delete.
Front End View
After completing the backend configurations, the customer will be able to see the service fee at the front end. Exactly at the cart page, the customer can see the service charges with the order total. Again the customer can view the charges at the order summary page with the grand total of the order.
Effect On Invoices
After completing the order the charges will be visible to the customer in the invoice slip too. The admin can also see the services charges in the invoice slip of any particular order.
For Store Owner
- Not only one, but the admin can also add multiple service charges.
- The admin can manage the service fee and its amount.
- The admin can enable/ disable any particular service without affecting other services.
- The admin can add service fee type as fixed or percentage.
- The customer will be known to the charges in detail they are paying.
- The service fee will be visible in the invoice slip too.
- In the order summary page also, the customer can view the service fee details.
You can check the live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
05 April, 2022
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Version updated for Magento 2.3.x
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor