OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Price Comparison Marketplace Add-On will allow multiple vendors to sell the same product on the marketplace. The seller can assign (allocate) the same product with a new price, quantity, description, image, and condition as - new or used. This will allow the customer to purchase the product offered by multiple sellers/vendors. The seller can search and select the product from the list, wait for admin approval and then start selling the item. Here, the marketplace owner will get the benefit of multi-channel selling and also prevent duplicate product listings by multiple sellers.
Note - Custom Options will not work with this module.
Suppose you have a marketplace with thousands of products and your sellers want to sell the same product, then each seller will add that product separately from the seller end. Now, if any customer searches for that particular product then it will display a list of the same products with duplicate listings and may confuse customers.
With the help of this module, assigning a product will become much easier than creating a new product listing. The admin can set the criteria for choosing the next main product when it is deleted by the original seller. This marketplace add-on does not create separate products even when the same product is sold by many different sellers. Only a single base product will exist in the global product catalog (product listed for the customer to order) and different sellers can assign (allocate) that product with the help of this add-on.
This can be better understood with the help of an example wherein - seller ‘John’ sees a product (Black T-shirt) on the marketplace and thinks that he too can sell that item at a cheaper price. The T-shirt is originally sold by the seller ‘Mike’. Now, seller ‘John’ has two options - either he can create a new product from his account and provide all the details such as category, product name, description, SKU, stock, weight, image, etc. Or he can use the ‘Sell Yours’ feature which will allow John to sell the Black T-shirt on the marketplace without actually creating a new product listing.
- Works with simple, virtual, and configurable products.
- Sellers can assign new price, quantity, and conditions to products of other sellers and the admin.
- The admin can check the assigned product information.
- The admin can approve or disapprove of the assigned products.
- A seller can add multiple images while adding an assigned product.
- Sellers can update their assigned products and also delete them.
- Multiple sellers can assign a single product with different prices and quantity.
- Display different sellers on the product page with their prices.
- Customers can add minimum price products to cart from category or product page.
- The product is visible with the minimum price at the category and product page.
- The admin can configure to show the minimum price product on the product page.
- Multi-lingual support / all language working including RTL.
- The code is fully open and you can customize it according to your needs.
- Compatible with the multi-store.
- Support marketplace per country per product shipping module
- assign products have own per country/continent wise shipping price.
- A seller can create and sell multiple assigned products.
- The admin products can be assigned as well.
- Assign product information added in the admin product page.
- Galley view added for assign product on the product page
Assign Product Settings
The admin can show the minimum price on the product page. Set the product approval required as to- auto or manual. Whether a seller needs product edit/update approval required or not. Configure criteria for the next main product - minimum price, maximum price, minimum quantity or maximum quantity. Manage email notification settings for the store admin.
Marketplace Assign Product
From the marketplace account section, the seller can search for products, check image, name, price, and click the ‘Sell Yours’ button. After that, the seller can view detailed information about the product and set product condition as new or used, set a price, add quantity, write a description, and upload images.
Update Assigned Product
All the assigned products will be visible to the sellers in a separate grid by navigating to the marketplace account section. Here, the seller can view the status as approved or not, edit information or delete the products.
Sold By Other Sellers
On the product page, the customer can view the “Available from 3 more sellers” link below the main product price. Further, the customer can view the “Sold by 3 more sellers” section below showing each seller’s store logo, ratings, stock availability, price, condition, and product image.
Manage Seller Assigned Products
From the backend, the admin can view the list of all the marketplace assigned products. The store admin can approve or disapprove the assigned status, view the product owner, associated products (for configurable type), assigned by (seller name), quantity, and price.
For Store Admin
- Increases sales by introducing more sellers offering similar products.
- Low-cost data maintenance as similar products is being sold.
- Prevent duplicate product listings by multiple sellers.
For Marketplace Sellers
- Reduces the lengthy process of adding products.
- Mention detailed product information with images.
- Don’t need to fill or set product name, category, weight, visibility, tax class and other options which reduce the difficulty of product addition process.
- Sell used items at a cheaper rate.
- Easily search the same product sold by multiple sellers at different prices because all the products will be visible on the same page.
- Option to add both the products (main and assigned) in the cart which is a great feature.
- Compare the same product among different sellers.
You can check live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
31 March, 2020
Extensions, Sales, Comparison Shopping Engines, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Updated according to Magento 2.3.x and Marketplace 3.x.x version
+ Support Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping Module
+ Assign products have own per Country/Continent wise shipping price.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
----------------------------- Version 2.2.0 --------------------------------------
+ Updated according to Magento 2.2.x and Marketplace 2.3.x version
+ Minimum price product added to cart from category or product page.
+ Product displayed with minimum price at category and product page.
+ Assign product information added in the admin product page.
+ Multiple images feature added.
+ Galley view added for assign product on the product page.
+ Compatible with marketplace seller group module.
+ Configurable product feature added.
+ Admin product can be assigned.
+ Designed changed.
+ Marketplace Seller Comparision Magento2 allows simple, virtual products.
+ Sellers can assign products with new price, quantity, and conditions.
+ Sellers can update their assigned products and also delete them.
+ Multiple sellers can assign single product with different price and quantity.
+ Display different seller in product page with their price.
+ Seller can create multiple assign products.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor