Now the same product can be sold by multiple sellers at different prices. The customer can view all the available sellers, compare prices and check reviews, condition, availability, see images.
OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Price Comparison Marketplace Add-On will allow multiple sellers to sell the same product. The seller can assign ( allocate) the same product with a new price, quantity, description, image, and conditions like- New or Used. This can allow the customer to purchase the product more wisely with the variable option of the same product.
With the help of this module, the seller can have the 'Select and Sell' option. The seller can search and select the product from the list and then enter data as per their needs and start selling that product.
Here, the admin will get the benefit of multi-channel selling without the introduction of any additional functionality. In addition, the admin need not maintain the hefty amount of data as the sellers are dealing with similar products.
Suppose you have a Marketplace with thousands of products and your sellers are selling the same product then each seller would add that product separately from the seller end.
Now, if any customer searches for that particular product then it will display a list of the same products that would not look good and may confuse the admin also while managing the products.
With the help of this module, the product assigning is easy than creating a new product from scratch. The admin can do the module configuration. If in case the main seller deletes the product then the admin assigns the product to another seller based on the condition.
This add-on does not create separate products even when the same product is sold by many different sellers. Only a single base product will exist in the global product catalog ( product listed for the customer to order) and different sellers can assign ( allocate ) that product with the help of this add-on. This can be better understood with the help of an example wherein- Seller John sees a product (Black T-Shirt) on the marketplace and thinks that he too can sell this Black T-Shirt. The t-shirt is originally sold by Seller Mike. Now, seller John has two options: 1) He can create a new product from his account and provide all the details such as category, product name, description, SKU, stock, weight, product image, etc.2) Else, he can use the Select and Sell feature which will allow the seller to sell the same product but without creating a new product.
The module can do a lot to enhance user engagement and attract many customers towards the Marketplace.
This is a time-saving module for the sellers as it reduces the ease of adding products from scratch. The customer gets the product from multiple sellers with different price ranges which results in customer satisfaction.
- Increase sales in the store with the introduction of more sellers selling similar products.
- Low-cost data maintenance as similar products is being sold.
- This module is a boom for the sellers as it reduces the lengthy process of adding products.
- The seller can upload images as per their need, enter quantity, price and set condition.
- Seller doesn't need to fill or select product name, category, weight, visibility, tax class and other options which reduce the difficulty of product addition process.
- Customers can easily search the same product sell by multiple sellers at different prices because all the products will be visible on the same page.
- Even the customer can add both the products (Main and Assigned) in the cart which is a great feature.
- The module works with simple & virtual products.
- Sellers can assign new price, quantity, and conditions to products.
- Sellers can update their assigned products and also delete them.
- Multiple sellers can assign a single product to different prices and quantity.
- Display different sellers on the product page with their prices.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- Compatible with Multistore.
Once the configuration is done the admin can modulate the module by getting different permissions like-
- Showing the minimum price on the product page.
- Allowing or revoking the control of Product Approval and product edit Approval.
- “Assign Product to Seller with”, having four options in the drop-down. For example, there is a product called “TEST”, from Seller A which is assigned to three different sellers – Seller B (50.00 USD and quantity as 100), Seller C (60.00 USD and quantity as 200) and Seller D (70.00 USD and quantity as 300). Now if the original product is deleted by the main seller A then the condition will be as follow-
- If “With Minimum Price” is selected then the “TEST” product will become the main product for Seller B and for the rest of the sellers, it will be an assigned product.
- If “With Maximum Price” is selected then the “TEST” product will become the main product for Seller D and for the rest of the sellers, it will be an assigned product.
- If “With Minimum Quantity” is selected then the “TEST” product will become the main product for Seller B and for the rest of the sellers, it will be an assigned product.
- If “With Maximum Quantity” is selected then the “TEST” product will become the main product for Seller D and for the rest of the sellers, it will be an assigned product.
- The mail notification for the seller can even be configured from this section where the admin can enter the mail address and default message.
On the seller end, the seller can search the product and add details. Details include- condition, quantity, price, images, and description. The seller can update their assigned product and also delete them.
If “Show minimum price of Product page” is set “No”, then the original price of the product will be displayed on the product page. If “Show minimum price of Product page” is set “Yes”, then the minimum price of the product will be displayed on the product page.
Finally, the customer can visualize this comparison and purchase the best suitable product. This will allow the customer to enhance user engagement with its effective features.
You can check live demo from here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Updated according to Magento 2.3.x and Marketplace 3.x.x version
+ Support Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping Module
+ Assign products have own per Country/Continent wise shipping price.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
----------------------------- Version 2.2.0 --------------------------------------
+ Updated according to Magento 2.2.x and Marketplace 2.3.x version
+ Minimum price product added to cart from category or product page.
+ Product displayed with minimum price at category and product page.
+ Assign product information added in the admin product page.
+ Multiple images feature added.
+ Galley view added for assign product on the product page.
+ Compatible with marketplace seller group module.
+ Configurable product feature added.
+ Admin product can be assigned.
+ Designed changed.
+ Marketplace Seller Comparision Magento2 allows simple, virtual products.
+ Sellers can assign products with new price, quantity, and conditions.
+ Sellers can update their assigned products and also delete them.
+ Multiple sellers can assign single product with different price and quantity.
+ Display different seller in product page with their price.
+ Seller can create multiple assign products.