OverviewBack to top
Reward Points helps to build a powerful loyalty system that grows your number of repeat customers. The module not only rewards customers for their purchasing activities but also gives points for customer's behaviors like signing up, rating or reviewing products, etc. Additional favorable rewards on birthday are presented to the customer to encourage purchase in the store. The admin can create various rules as well to award the reward points to the customers. The customers can redeem their points at the checkout. The customer can view the reward points that are required to purchase a product on the checkout page. Additionally, the customer can even view the points of the benefit accrued by purchasing a product.
The goal of the Reward Points extension is to create a relationship between customers and the online stores through positive conditioning. The desired behavior is rewarded with points that have monetary value and in this way, more of this behavior is encouraged to happen. Customers get attached to the rewards and the accumulated balance of reward points and become increasingly loyal to the store.
- The module can be enabled or disabled by the admin.
- Reward points for customer activities managed by the admin.
- Shopping cart rules add/manage by the admin.
- The admin can add/manage reward points for all or certain products/categories.
- The admin can credit/debit reward points to a customer.
- Quick export of the reports in CSV & XML by the admin.
- The admin can create a reward for the attribute as well.
- The admin can create a reward for the time interval as well for the product and category.
- Reward points for the customers for their purchases, posting a new product review and registering on their web store.
- The admin can track the reward points transaction history of all the customers.
- Customers can redeem their points at the checkout page for their new orders.
- Customers can track their reward points via their accounts and email notifications.
- The admin can set reward points for customers on their birthday.
- Notify customers on point of expiration in advance.
- The customer can sort reward points.
- The search or filter facility is also present for the Rewards.
- The customer can view the reward point that they will receive on the purchase of a product at the time of checkout.
- At the time of checkout, the customer can also view the reward points required to purchase the product.
How Does The Extension Works?
Set Reward Point Value
The customer can be given the added advantage of reward points. This can be restricted based on maximum and minimum reward points. The admin can offer reward points on various instances like- registration, submitting product reviews (approval by admin required), specific product purchase, customer's total purchase, specific product category purchase.
Reward Points On Registration
For this, the customers first need to get themselves registered on the store site if they are the guest users. The customers will be notified of their registration reward points on their registered email id which they would have provided while registering themselves. The customers can view their allocated reward points for registration by clicking on the "Reward Points" once they are logged in to their account.
Reward Points On Review
For this, customers need to submit product reviews. Customers can check their reward points for product review once their product reviews are approved by the admin. For which the customers get notified via email. Also, they can check it through by clicking on the "Reward Points" option in their accounts. This encourages the customer to provide reviews that help in quality maintenance.
Category-Based Reward Points
The merchant can award the customer based on product purchases from a particular category. This advertising technique offers a better category advertisement. Here we have cases like - If Single product belongs to multiple categories then the highest reward among two categories will be given on product purchase. However, the admin can allocate the reward on a category for a specific time period.
Product-Based Reward Points
The customer can receive a reward for the purchase of a product. This will be displayed on the cart page when the product is in the cart. Thus encouraging the customer to purchase more quantity of the product.
Reward Points Based-On Cart Rule
The customers can earn the reward points on the basis of their cart amount. To avail the cart based reward points, the customer’s cart total should meet the defined cart rules amount created by the admin.
Redeem Reward Points At Checkout
The customer can purchase the product using the reward points. The product page and the cart page displays the number of reward points required to purchase the product.
Track Reward Points
Both admin and customer can easily trace down the reward points credited and debited. This allows them to keep the record of the profit at there end.
Export Report - CSV/XML
The admin can export the report of the rewards. This report can be exported in CSV and Excel XML files. Here, the admin can select the customer id for which the admin wants to export the details of the rewards and then click on the Export to download the file. The admin can also select the multiple customer id to export the reward details of every customer at a time.
Here, the admin also has an option where the admin can credit or debit the reward points to a customer. The admin can select Prefered Action as Credit or Debit, enter the Reward Points, and add a note message.
For Store Admin
- Offering points can increase repeat shopper annual visits.
- It will encourage the business, which in turn, results in increased revenue with continued patronage.
- Help spread the word about your business through word-of-mouth to increase your customer base.
- Programs such as these that specifically target valued customers became a major part of sales strategies to increase revenue.
- Increase the loyalty of customers over the website.
- Can checkout with the rewards and gain profit.
- Money-saving by purchasing products from such stores.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
29 September, 2022
Extensions, Sales, Gifts, Rewards & Loyalty
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Bug fixed and enhancement completed.
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4.5 or above
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Admin can set price per credit point.
+ Admin can create cart reward rules.
+ Buyer can see their reward details.
+ Admin can set reward category, Product, Cart based on checkout.
+ Buyer can get Review Register, Review and Order purchased.
+ Buyer can apply Reward on order purchase.
+ Admin can check all reward transactions details from their panel.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor