Integrate your Magento Store with QuickBooks Desktop version to manage your store accounting better.
OverviewBack to top
QuickBooks is an accounting software. Using this software, one can track and manage the sales and business transactions. There are two versions available such as QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop. If you don’t have a proper internet connection or don’t want to pay the monthly subscription bills for using the QuickBooks Online. Then QuickBooks Desktop version is the best solution you can go for.
Using QuickBooks Desktop Connector module you will be able to integrate your Magento Store with QuickBooks Desktop version. And, lets you create sales receipt of your Magento store orders on the QuickBooks Desktop. All the information that is related to the orders such as customer name, email address, items ordered, billing address, shipping and payment options etc will be synchronized with your QuickBooks Desktop.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise and Quickbook Web Connector must be installed before using this module. Please refer QuickBooks installation here.
- The module will only work correctly for the SSL certified sites.
- You need to create a company file. Please click here to know how to create one.
- ADDITIONAL FEES APPLY for QuickBooks Desktop. For the Pricing details, please click here.
Use Case of QuickBooks Desktop Connector
One can automate their e-commerce business by integrating QuickBooks Desktop Connector module into their Magento store. Using this module the sales receipts for all the synced orders of your Magento store will be created in the QuickBooks Desktop. This will also synchronize the customers who have placed the orders. And sync the product for which the orders have been placed. The orders placed by guest users are also synchronized to your QuickBooks Desktop. This module will streamline and manage your account information.
Features of QuickBooks Desktop Connector
- The admin can synchronize the Magento store Orders to the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select when to create Sales Receipt in QuickBooks – Order Place, Invoice Create, or Order Complete.
- The admin can configure the time period for QuickBooks Scheduler.
- Sync customer type and customer address to QuickBooks.
- Sync customer who have placed the orders.
- Sync the product for which the orders have been placed.
- Sync shipping options used in placing the order and their details.
- Sync the tax rates, Magento Order Id and also the custom options in the sales order receipt.
- Sync payment method used in placing the order and their details.
- Sync Guest user orders from Magento to QuickBooks Desktop.
Workflow of QuickBooks Desktop Connector
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin will configure the basic module settings like -enable/disable the module, set the order state as per which you want to create the Sales Receipt on QuickBooks, enter the QuickBooks Web connector User Name and Password which will be used to authenticate your web application from web connector to synchronize the data with QuickBooks Desktop. After filling up the basic information, the admin needs to save the configuration first and then download QWC file.
After this, using QWC file the admin will create an application in QuickBooks Web Connector.
In the Magento backend, the admin will have a separate section to view all the synchronized orders from the Magento store to the QuickBooks. This will also Display sync status so that admin can get the sync information for the orders. The admin can also re-export the orders to the QuickBooks queue from your Magento store manually.
Now the admin will log in to their QuickBooks Desktop application to check the synced data. The admin can view the sales receipts for all the synced order, customers details who have placed the orders in Magento store. Also syncs the guest users details who have placed the orders in Magento store. In the sales receipt, the admin will view item name, item description, and tax rates. The admin can also have the Magento order id, product variation details for the configurable product, and shipping and payment option details in the sales receipt.In QuickBooks Desktop application. the admin can check the list of all the synced products, shipping methods, and tax rates using which order has been placed.
Benefits of QuickBooks Desktop Connector
- Automated sales data exchange from your store to QuickBooks Desktop application and keeping the records of your business.
- Eliminates the probability of manual error with its fully automated feature.
- An ultimate solution to keep your accounts and store synced smoothly.
Demo - You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Payment information sync with sales receipt.
+ Customer type and customer address sync with the customer on Quickbooks.
+ Tax info export to QuickBooks with sales receipt.
+ Admin can manually add sales receipt of Magento order on Quickbooks desktop web connector queue with products and customer.
+ Auto sales receipt on Quickbooks desktop web connector queue when order placed from Magento or invoice create on Magento.
+ When Quickbooks connect with web connector application all sales receipt which is added to Quickbooks connector queue created in Quickbooks desktop application.