OverviewBack to top
Quotation Payment Form Builder enables the store owner to create an order on behalf of the customer and send the order link on the email to complete it. The customer will use the link to place the order. And before completing the order the customer can check the order information like product name, SKU, price, quantity, discount, tax amount, shipping & handling charges. Besides adding products available on the store, the extension enables the admin to add service products in the order, upload file attachment, and select the payment and shipping methods to be visible during the checkout.
Let us consider a case of an online food chain that takes customer orders through telephonic communication. Using this extension, the store owner or the respective sales agent will place the order on behalf of the customer for their respective shipping address, and send the order link to the customer on his mail, allowing the customer to make an online payment. This module can turn out to be effective in almost any scenario in which the store owners/B2B merchants/sales agents/representatives take an order for the customers.
- The admin can now let the customers review the order, which the admin has created for the customers.
- The admin can create an order and send the order URL to the customer to complete it.
- The admin can create the order for registered as well as guest users.
- The admin can add unlimited Magento products to the order.
- Along with the Magento products, the admin can add service products that contain multiple services.
- The admin can even add/remove products.
- The admin can add the attachment to the order.
- The admin can apply the discounts to the order.
- The customer receives a link to complete the order.
- The customer can track the orders under the "My Orders" section.
- The customer will choose the desired shipping & payment method at the checkout page, depends on the admin configuration.
- The customer can review the order, once satisfied then proceed with payment.
How Does The Extension Work?
Create Order For Registered & Guest Users
The admin can create the order either for registered or guest users. First, the admin has to create the new customer, if not registered.
Select Store/Store View
Once a customer is selected or created, the admin needs to select a store and store view. All the available store views will be shown to the admin.
The admin can add Magento store products of types like a simple, configurable, virtual, downloadable, bundle, and grouped. The admin can even edit or remove the added update products and their quantities. The admin can add the “out of stock products” to the customer order. The admin can apply the discount to the additional services and products.
Service products are the additional services which the store owner offers but not listed in the Magento store. The admin can easily add the service products to the order while creating the customer order. To create service products, the admin will define the service name and its price.
Define Payment & Shipping Methods
The admin will select the payment & shipping information for the order. The admin can either select all online payment & shipping method that is available or select the certain method which will be visible to the customer at the checkout page.
Upload Order Attachment
In addition, if an attachment is needed, the admin can upload the attachment file to the order which the customer can view. Supported extension - .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, pdf.
Send Order Link
Order link will send to the customer registered email address if the admin selects the checkbox for send order link else admin can make an order by himself.
The customer will get the order completion link, once the admin has created the order successfully from the backend. When customer will click on the order link, this will show the order details to customers. The customer can review the order details and proceed with the checkout. The customer can place the order by selecting the payment method specified by the admin and complete it. The customer can even track the orders by themself.
For Store Owner
- Control whether or not to send the “Order link” to registered/guest user email id in order to boost the sale and customer loyalty as well.
- With the feature, you can build an order and email it to the customer so they can review the order details and checkout with the order.
- This will definitely increase the number of accomplished orders.
- Add multiple store products or service products, attach PDFs both of these features make the order process easier for admin.
- With a single order link, receive over the email will enable the customer to complete the order.
- Select the preferred payment method in order to checkout.
- The customer can take a quick overview of the order and make the payment before making the payment.
- It will absolutely save the time of the customer.
You can check the live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
02 December, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing, CRM, Marketing Automation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Support Online Payment methods.
+ Selected shipping method and selected payment methods are displayed to the customer at the checkout page.
- Fixed Bugs.
-------------------------------- Version 2.1.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Admin can create an order and send the order URL to the customer to complete it.
+ Admin is able to add a service product which contains multiple services.
+ Admin can add/remove services from service products.
+ Admin can add an attachment with the order.
+ Customer receives an order summary email and a link to complete the order.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor