OverviewBack to top
Product Table Attribute module helps the admin to create a table type attribute to show the detailed description of the product in the form of a table on the product page. It provides a multi-dimensional presentation of the product data. The admin can add multiple rows and columns to the table. The table will show on the storefront, on the product page under “Chart.” The admin can also create different product tables for different stores.
Most eCommerce companies face the problem to store more attributes on a single page. It creates more confusion and constraint to search the attributes. It also takes more time to fetch the product details.
With the help of the Product Table Attribute module, the admin can store more information about the product in a single attribute. It allows the admin to store multi-dimensional product data in the form of a table.
- The admin can create multiple table attributes from the backend.
- This module helps to show detailed information about the product.
- The product details will show in the form of the table on the product page.
- The details of the product will get visible on the product page under charts.
- The value of the table is entered by the admin while creating the product.
- The admin can create as many rows and columns for the table.
- The admin can create the product table of a product for the different stores.
How Does This Extension Work?
- After the successful installation of the module, the admin has to select the attribute set under the configuration into which they want to assign the table attribute.
- For the creation of the table attribute, the admin needs to select the input type as “Table” while creating the attribute.
- The admin can add multiple columns into the table and also can add different columns for the different store views.
- After that, the table attribute will automatically get assigned to the attribute set selected by the admin under the configuration.
- The admin can also assign the table attribute into the attribute set by assigning the table attribute from unassigned attributes to the attribute groups of the target attribute set by Drag and Drop as per the default Magento.
- The admin can use that table attribute set to add a detailed table to the product page. The admin can add multiple rows to the table and can also add details in different languages as per store views.
- The customers can see the data feed into the table by the admin on the product page under charts.
For Store Admin
- It helps the admin to store more information about the product in a single attribute.
- The admin can add details about the product in different languages as per the store views.
- The table helps the customers to see and understand the details about the product.
- The customers can change the store to see the table in different languages based on the store view.
You can check the live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
20 October, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Rich Media
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible for Magento 2.4.*
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible for Magento 2.3.*
+ Admin can create attributes of the type table.
+ Admin can enter values of the table type attributes for its products
+ The values will be displayed in the frontend.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor