The price drop alert extension allows the customers to receive email alerts whenever the product is available at a lower price.
OverviewBack to top
The price drop alert extension allows the customers to receive email alerts whenever the product is available at a lower price. So when the store owner lowers the price, the subscribed customers are notified every time. The admin can manage the subscription log and the subscription email templates. Guest users can also subscribe to email alerts.
Due to competition in the e-commerce market, prices keep on updating now and then. It becomes difficult for the customer to continuously checking prices of the same product on different websites. As one product is available at multiple websites, each listing may have offer different discounts and offers. With the help of the price drop alert extension, the customer can subscribe to price alerts. So whenever the product price is dropped, the customers will know it immediately.
- Set the price alert module status as enable or disable.
- The admin can select the email templates of subscription emails.
- The Admin can choose whether to apply price drop subscription on all products or to specific products.
- Any user can subscribe or unsubscribe to receive price drop alerts.
- The registered and the guest users can subscribe to an unlimited number of products.
- The users receive mail notifications when they click subscribe.
- The guest user can unsubscribe the price drop alert through mail only.
- The registered users can unsubscribe the price drop alert from their respective accounts and mail also.
- The admin can view the price drop alert subscription log.
- The admin can change the subscription status of a user.
- The customer can view and manage their subscribed product list.
- The module supports various languages translations.
- The source code is open for customization.
After the module installation, the admin will set the module status as enable, choose to apply the price drop subscription on all products or specific products and select the subscription email templates.
Note-However, if the admin set the status of “Enable Price Drop On All Products” as “Specific” then the admin needs to set the Price Drop Alert as YES on the product edit page for the customer to be able to apply price drop for the specific product.
For subscribing to price drop alerts, the customers can go to the product page and enter their email ID. The price alert subscription feature will be available for all the products. The users can enter their email address and click the subscribe button.
Now, when the store owner changes the price and if that price is lower than the subscribed price, the customers will receive an email.
The customers can also view the complete list of the products they have subscribed. And if a subscribed user does not want to receive the price drop alert emails, they can unsubscribe it also.
The price drop alert subscription will enable the customers to get the latest updates about the prices. They won't have to keep on visiting the store every time. Since the store owner will be informing its customers about the prices, the products will sell at a much faster rate.
You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Admin can enable/disable module to make customer able to subscribe/unsubscribe for price drop.
+ Admin can view the subscription log in menu "price Drop alert" -> price drop alert log.
+ Admin can manage the subscription log easily.
+ Customer get notification Immediately after subscription/unsubscription via mail.
+ Subscribed customer get notification Immediately for subscribed product when product price drop.
+ When they unsubscribe, not get mail alert until they not subscribe for product alert again.
+ Module facilitate customer to subscribe/unsubscribe for product price drop alert.