OverviewBack to top
Custom options allow the customer to choose amongst the variations available for the single product. First, the admin navigates to the product list to add a new product or edit the existing one to add custom options like size, color, etc. The admin manages the added option in two steps: Manage Swatch and Manage Variations. The admin can set different values for weight and stock of multiple variations available.
Customers will choose the desired option by selecting the option displayed in the form of text swatches. In case the customer wants to return the product then it will get returned to the stock of that particular product variation.
As online marketing is growing quickly with time, the features are also upgraded. To engage the customer in online stores, the owners need to add and update many genuine features to their store. Custom stock and images is a must for the customer and also sustain the connected customers. The return and refund policies are a plus point for this module which attracts customers as they can order freely.
The stock of the store can be managed more conveniently. Not only this, if there is a collection of shirts with various colors then the admin will have knowledge of which color shirt is getting out of stock. In case, the customer wants to return five red shirts out of ten shirts bought, then refund will be done for the five shirts and they will get updated to the stock of red-colored shirts.
- This module is compatible with simple, virtual, configurable, bundle and downloadable product types.
- Admin can set stock for each option.
- Admin can set to show custom option as swatches.
- Dynamic product image based on the selected custom option combination.
- Show custom option as text swatch.
- Set swatch and custom option labels.
- Manage inventory on purchases and return.
- Ajax based module, so no page reload.
- Mention weight for every custom option variant.
- The source code is fully open for customization.
How Does It Work?
First, the admin will navigate to the product list either to add a new product or to edit the existing one. There, the admin will add the custom options under the section of “Customizable options”. Under customizable options, the admin will follow these three steps:
In the first step, the admin will add the custom option by tapping on the “Add Option” and will add multiple options. The options added are Required which means that at least one option must be selected. The second step is to Manage Swatch where the admin will tick mark those options which will display on the product page. Only the selected options will be visible to the customer. Last but the most important is Manage Variations, under this section the admin can add the specific weight, image and stock quantity for every product variation available. The admin will save the product.
The custom options will be visible to the customers in the form of Text Swatches. The custom options added by the customer are must select otherwise the customer will not be able to add the product to the cart. Once, the checkout is completed and then if the customer wants to return the product then the product will be updated to its respective product variation stock from where it is been deducted. The customer can return the desired quantity of product.
- The stock for the product will be managed as per its variations.
- The admin can hide the custom options which are not needed to be displayed in the front end.
- The product returned will automatically get updated to the respective stock.
- Customized products will be visible with attractive images.
- A refund will be provided to the customer for the returned product.
- Attractive and easy selections available.
- Customer can easily return any quantity of product.
You can check live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
13 November, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
------------------------------ Version 2.0.1 --------------------------------------
+ Admin can set stocks and image data
+ Admin can set to show custom option as swatch.
+ Show custom image based on selected combination
+ Show custom option as Text swatch.
+ Manage Inventory on purchase and return.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor