The module is an ultimate solution to create multiple wish lists for future events and provide your customers with this ability to make their shopping more convenient.
OverviewBack to top
Multiple Wish Lists module is an ultimate solution to create multiple wish lists for future events and provide your customers with this ability to make their shopping more convenient and organized. The customers can create as many as wish lists of favorite products as they need and will be able to plan the budget before placing the order. For example, one list for holiday presents, one for regular purchases, one for sports equipment, etc.
When a new product is added to the wish lists, the customers can select if an existing wishlist should be used or a new one should be created. All created wish lists are organized in defined sections and customers can easily switch between them.
The customer can add, move products from one wishlist to another wishlist, move products from wishlist to the cart, update the wishlist. Once the customers have created the wishlist, it is possible to share it with friends and family by email.
Use Case of Multiple Wish Lists -
Using Multiple Wish Lists module, you can make the shopping journey of your customers more organized by enabling them to create multiple wish lists as the default Magento 2 doesn’t offer this functionality.
Also, the customer can save their valuable time because the customer doesn’t have to search for the product every time they visit the website.
Features of Multiple Wish Lists -
- Save the products of interest in the wishlist you like.
- Allow buying the products later instead of abandoning them.
- Create an unlimited number of wish lists.
- Convenient popup to choose a wishlist while adding the product to wishlist.
- Add multiple products to a wishlist.
- Can move all the products from one wishlist to another.
- Add one or all products from wishlist to cart.
- Products can be moved from cart to wishlist.
- Ability to keep products in multiple wish lists after adding to cart.
- Delete the complete wishlist.
- Remove the items from the wishlist as per the choice.
- Ability to share wishlist with friends by email.
- Allows viral marketing for the e-commerce store products by sharing wishlist with the other person.
- Support all types of products.
Workflow of Multiple Wish Lists -
After the installation, the customers can easily use the multiple wish lists functionality. The customers can save their desired products in their multiple wish lists to purchase them later. The customer can add as many as products to the multiple wish lists from multiple points in the Magento store like Product Category Page, Product Page, Shopping Cart, Compare Products Page
When a new product is added to the wishlist, a pop-up window will be displayed where the customers can select if an existing wishlist should be used or a new one created. For creating a new wishlist, the customers simply enter the wishlist name in the blank field. Proceed further by clicking on “Add Wishlist” button and then the “Save” button. The customer will get a success message for adding the product to the wishlist.
Also, the customer can easily manage their wish lists using features like – Update, Move, Share, Add and Delete.
Add All To Cart - This feature allows customers to move all the products to the cart.
Share Wishlist - This feature allows customers to send email to their friends or relatives with the product details.
Move All To Wishlist - This feature moves all the wishlist items to another wishlist. The customer can move the products to the existing wishlist or create the new wishlist.
Delete Wishlist - This feature allows customers to delete the complete wishlist.
Update Wishlist - This will allow updating the wishlist like the customer can add comments in the comment section and also update the product quantity.
In the Backend, the admin can -
- View all the wishlist items of the customer and their details.
- Delete the wishlist items of the customer.
- Place the order for the wishlist items on the behalf of customers.
Benefits of Multiple Wish Lists -
- When a particular product runs out of stock, wish lists allow the customers to easily track the item's status without browsing the complete product catalog.
- Sharing the wishlist will allow viral marketing for the E-commerce website as another person gets to know about your E-commerce website and products.
- Sharing wishlist introduces your site to new users and many of them may get converted to buyers.
- Customers can create as many wish lists of favorite products as they need.
Demo - you can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Sign-In Pop Up for guest users.
+ Ability to add Product to Multi Wish List from CMS page.
+ Customer can add Multiple Wishlist.
+ Particular Wishlist can be shared.
+ Particular Wishlist can be Added to Cart.
+ Any number of Wishlist can be created.
+ Products can be moved from one Wishlist to another.
+ Wishlist can be deleted.