OverviewBack to top
Shopify Inc. is a Canada-based company, founded in 2006, it provides a service-based e-commerce platform for creating online shopping websites and retail pos systems.
Shopify Connector extension provides the facility of integration of Magento and Shopify online stores. Enabling sellers on both platforms to easily sync products, orders, categories, and more. The admin doesn’t need to manage the data on both stores as he can just use this connector and all product data and information will sync automatically.
Every e-commerce merchant wants to explore more platforms and increase the product range. To connect with potential customers via multi-channel selling to grow their business.
Moreover, the integration of two standalone platforms which are already popular worldwide like Magento and Shopify. This integration enhances sales and is beneficial for store owners and retailers.
If you are a store owner of a Magento 2 store and want to use Shopify as well with the same products, and categories. Then the Webkul’s Shopify Connector extension will help you to sync the products and product details. Moreover, if you are a multi-channel seller on Magento 2 and Shopify store then managing both the stores could be a tedious task. Using the connector, the store owner will not require to manage stores separately. The admin can also import/export the products, and categories, and set new price rules so it will become easy to manage the stores.
Account and Pricing
- Shopify account and API credentials are required to use this extension. If merchants don't have a Shopify store account then, create here.
- To know about Shopify pricing and plan offering.
- Shopify APIs use several rate limiting methods.
- For more information, please Shopify support team.
- The admin can map Shopify categories with Magento 2 categories.
- Admin can import/export Shopify products to Magento 2 store and Magento 2 store to Shopify store.
- The admin can set the price rules for the imported/exported products.
- Admin can set a default category for the imported products in the Magento 2 store.
- The admin can set the default quantity for exported products in the Magento 2 store.
- The admin can import Simple as well as Configurable(product with variants) product types.
- The product information like base image, additional images, name, price, SKU, description, quantity, weight, and super attributes with options get imported along with the product.
- Imported Shopify product works like same as Magento product.
- The admin can import Shopify orders to Magento 2 store.
- Admin can set the default store view for the imported order in the Magento 2 store.
- The admin can add multiple Shopify Accounts and also, view and manage those Accounts.
- The orders will fetch automatically via Cron and if order items do not exist in Magento, they will automatically be created.
- Quantity management on Shopify for the orders placed at the Magento store.
- Product export to Shopify with the listing template.
- Shopify connector module also works with a multi-store Magento setup.
- Send product information according to locales such as – en, es, de.
- Export product and product model through product only export(CSV)
- Support multi-language translations.
How Does The Extension Work?
Add Shopify API
To integrate Shopify into the Magneto 2 store merchants need the API first for that they need to have a Shopify store login. Where they will find the API and use it while configuring the module.
All simple and configurable products can be imported and exported from Magento 2 to Shopify and Shopify to Magento.
The categories can be mapped at the same time on both platforms Magento 2 or Shopify. The subcategories can import or export on both platforms.
Set Price Rules
The store owner can set the price rule for synced products with the same price or with a new price rule. Also, the price will be synced while synchronization.
The admin can list the templates from Magneto 2 to the Shopify store. These templates include additional information about the product displayed in the store.
- The module helps the admin to sync the products easily on both platforms.
- The store owner can import/export the products, categories, and templates.
- The admin can also create different price rules for the imported/exported products.
You can check the live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
17 May, 2022
Extensions, Sales, Comparison Shopping Engines, Marketplace Feeds, Point of Sale (POS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Update according to Shopify app Authentication process.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor