Multi eBay Account Connector module is used to synchronize the products, category, and orders from eBay to Magento 2 Web Stores.
OverviewBack to top
eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces in the world. It connects buyers and sellers around the globe. eBay platform allows sellers to offer thousands of products and services to the customers. Multi eBay Account Connector module is used to synchronize the products, category, and orders from eBay to your Magento 2 web store. It also syncs products from any Magento 2 web store to eBay. The admin can sync the products from multiple eBay accounts using this amazing module.
The admin can also get all the categories & orders related to these synchronized eBay products. When the products synced from eBay to Magento 2 web store get purchased on Magento 2 web store, then the inventory sold out is updated on the eBay store as well. If you are running your shop at eBay, you must need to have eBay access so that you can put in the required information during the module setup configuration.
- After installing the extension, you must first run the composer which requires webkul/ebayconnector command for the proper working of this extension.
- You must have an eBay developer account to get the Keys that are required for configuring the module.
This module is really useful when you want to connect your multiple eBay accounts to Magento. Using this module, you can easily integrate your eBay accounts with Magento and can manage both platforms from one place only. Imagine as a merchant you are running your own eCommerce store built on Magento 2 web store and at the same time you are running your shop on eBay as a vendor/ seller as well, then suppose you are selling the same product at eBay as well as at your shop, so the biggest pain would be managing stock, orders, products, customers, and categories in both places. So instead use the multi-eBay connector extension to synchronize all the above data automatically.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, you must have an eBay developer account to get the required credentials.
- While installing the module, the eBay developer account is not created on its own.
- To create an eBay developer account, kindly visit this link here free of cost.
- To check complete eBay selling and listing fees, click here.
- After logging into your eBay developer account, you can create the App ID, Dev ID, Cert ID & App Token.
- Synchronize the Magento 2 products to eBay and vice versa.
- eBay account authorization feature enabled.
- The admin can set eBay platform notification for real sync.
- The admin can import products either only from mapped eBay categories or all.
- Magento account-specific fields move to eBay account from configuration.
- The custom option also exported along with the product from Magento.
- The admin can add multiple eBay Accounts.
- The admin can create multiple price rules to update the price of the synced products automatically.
- The admin can create and use the listing template. Import eBay orders to Magento 2 store.
- The admin can set a default category for the imported products in the Magento 2 store.
- Revise the changes for the product’s price and quantity occur in Magento 2 store, the results will reflect on the eBay store.
- Import Simple as well as Configurable product types.
- Export Simple, Configurable, Bundled and Grouped product types.
- The product information like base image, name, price, and quantity get imported along with the product.
- The product information like SKU, price, and quantity get exported along with the product.
- Set the default store view and order status for the imported order in the Magento 2 store.
- The admin can manage the imported orders through the eBay account only.
- Synchronized eBay products work like the same as Magento products.
- The admin can also import categories of eBay to map with Magento 2 category.
- Products can sync with Specification and Variation.
- If the products that are synced from eBay to Magento 2 get purchased on Magento 2 store then the inventory sold out is updated on the eBay store.
- If there are eBay orders that have been already synced with Magento 2 store and the tracking and shipping are generated for them on the Magento 2 store, then the tracking information is synced automatically with the eBay orders.
- The orders will fetch automatically via Cron and if order items do not exist in Magento, it will automatically be created.
How Does This Extension Work?
Initial Configuration Settings
Post successful installation, the admin will have to make some initial configuration settings that require the admin to -
- Select the Global eBay Website that is to be used(where the admin has a seller account)
- Enter the eBay User ID for the respective seller account
- Enter the eBay - Authentication & developer token, application & certification Id, and App RUName.
- Choose the Platform Events
- Import eBay categories and
- Choose the Listing Options
Multi-Store eBay Magento Connect - Options
Under the main module option, we have -
- eBay Account Connect
- Listing Templates
- Price Rules
eBay Account Connect - Add eBay Account
To add a new eBay account, the admin navigates to the eBay Account Connect menu option. Here, the admin will add a new eBay account and for it, the admin will -
- Choose the attribute set for the products from the drop-down option
- Choose the Global eBay website where the admin has a seller account
- Enter the zip code and lastly, tap the Authorize button for checking the account.
If the account is authorized then the admin can see some other tabs that can now be configured as mentioned below.
Here, the admin needs to configure the basic settings for the eBay account which includes -
- Revising an item on eBay, if chosen as Yes, then whenever a product’s price changes within the Magento 2 store the results are reflected within the eBay store as well but not vice-versa.
- Choosing a default category within the Magento 2 store for the imported products from eBay.
- Selecting the default store view of the Magento 2 store for synchronizing the orders.
- Choosing whether to sync all products or only those ones for which the categories have been mapped.
- Selecting if you want to import the product specifications along with the products or not.
- Choosing whether the price rule will be applicable for the imported or exported products and choosing the default status of the orders that get imported from eBay.
Here, the admin can set up the product listing configuration wherein the admin will be able to -
- Choosing the default product quantity for a product whose quantity is zero while exporting to eBay.
- Choose a template according to which the additional information gets exported along with the product.
- Choose the product type the admin wants to export.
- Select the currency that the admin is using for his eBay store products.
- Choose the listing location for the products according to the country-specific eBay store.
- Select the listing duration of the exported products at eBay and enter your PayPal email id.
- Select the shipping service for the Magento products at eBay.
- Select the shipping service the minimum and maximum shipping time(In Days) for the exported products.
- Is the minimum and maximum shipping time(In Days) for the exported products.
- For the selected products enter whether returns are accepted or not.
- Select the return duration within which the product can be returned.
- Select the option as seller or buyer for who is going to pay for the returned product.
- Enter the return policy for the exported products.
After importing all the eBay categories the admin needs to map these categories with the Magento 2 store categories. Also, at the time of mapping the eBay Condition, and Specification will be created as product attributes and eBay variations will be created as Super Attributes (used for configurable products) in Magento 2.
The admin can easily map the categories, but the admin needs to select the sub-category for mapping i.e, leaf to leaf mapping. Also, keep in mind that the products whose categories are not mapped with the eBay category will not get exported.
Under this section, the admin can map the products from eBay to the Magento store. The admin can tap the import button and it imports all of the products from the admin’s eBay account into the store database. To create the products within the Magento 2 store, the admin needs to run the profiler(to create the product in Magento 2 catalog from Magento 2 Database (synchronized from eBay)). After running the profiler, the products from eBay will be visible at the website frontend.
The admin can import simple and configurable products from eBay to the Magento 2 store. Also, the product information like base image, name, price, and quantity get imported along with the product.
The admin can map the orders from eBay to the Magento store. After tapping the import button will create a temporary order data within the Magento 2 database. After that, the run profile will create/import these orders within the Magento 2 store. The admin can set up cron that will automatically import the orders from the eBay store to Magento 2 store after every one hour.
Export To eBay
Under this section, the admin can export the products from the Magento store to eBay. To do so, the admin will select the products to export and then choose the export to the eBay option. This will bring up the run profile pop-up that starts exporting the products. After the execution gets completed the admin can check the exported product after 15 minutes because the process of exporting products takes 10-15 minutes to reflect the exported products on the eBay store.
Under this section, the admin can export the product’s additional information along with the product as per the choice. For this, the admin needs to create the eBay Template. To do so the admin will tap the create template button. After that, the admin will enter the template details which include -
- The title and template content.
- Enable or disable the current template for use and
- Map the Magento Store Product Attributes to the configured Template variables that are been defined in the field Template Content.
When the products get exported, the additional details will also get export to the eBay store. And on the edit product page at eBay, you can see these values under the Item Description section.
Under this section, the admin can easily update the price of the synced products by creating the price rules. To create a price rule, the admin will have to -
- Set the minimum price for which the price rule will be active and the maximum price for which the price rule should get inactive.
- Select the operation type as Fixed or Percentage type
- Select the operation as - Increment or decrement
- Set the amount that should be applicable
- Select the eBay store
- Choose to enable or disable the respective price rule
This menu option redirects the admin to the module backend configuration settings as described at the starting of this content.
The extension allows the website admin to -
- Connect multiple eBay accounts from their Magento 2 web store.
- Also with ease can manage multiple eBay accounts from their Magento 2 store.
You can check the live demo from here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3.*
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
+ admin can setup multiple ebay accounts
+ Admin can get products from ebay.
+ Synchronized eBay product work like same as Magento product.
+ Only Admin can add or update ebay products.
+ Admin can also sync categories of ebay product.
+ Product can sync with Specification and Variation.
+ Admin can update products which are added from ebay.
+ Admin can synchronize order from ebay.
+ Cron setup
+ pull real time order from ebay
+ Product created automatically if product didn't created in process of real time order updation
+ Real Time tracking details save on ebay order
+ Quantiy management on ebay at order Placed at magento