OverviewBack to top
Multiple Promo Coupon Codes module allows store owners to create multiple coupons for their online stores. The customers of the store can use multiple coupons on the cart as well as on the checkout page while placing their orders, thus allowing them to avail offers on the purchase they make. The admin can set the basic configurations for the Multiple Promo Coupon Code module such as allow on, coupon quantity limit, unique coupon codes, etc.
Further, to create the coupons, the admin has to define various rules under Cart Price Rule by configuring the details such as rule name, coupon code, user per coupon, uses per customer, etc. Multiple Promo Coupon Codes module thus facilitates both customers and the admin to apply multiple discount codes in the cart and checkout pages. The admin can also apply multiple coupons on their orders.
We must have come across online stores that offer markdown deals throughout the year and customers like us have always been keen to grab those deals. Though you don’t get to save a large amount but still saving that extra penny leaves a sense of delight amongst the customers. Hence, the Multiple Promo Coupon Codes module has an upper hand when it comes to offering discounts in the form of coupon codes.
The store generally does not allow customers to apply multiple discount codes in a single order when they meet different promo rules, and this may result in a loss of customer interest during purchase. But by the help of this extension customers will be able to apply multiple available promo codes to order and get the maximum discount possible. Moreover, the customers get to purchase even the most expensive product at a pocket-friendly cost. It is a human tendency that they prefer buying products at discounted prices and so Multiple Promo Coupon Codes can turn out to be beneficial for the admin in terms of revenue and sales generation.
- This module facilitates the admin to create multiple coupons.
- Both the admin and customer can apply multiple coupons for their respective orders.
- While creating a new order in the admin panel, the admin can add multiple coupons.
- The discounts shall be applicable based on a percentage or a fixed amount.
- The admin can set a coupon quantity limit.
- Also, the admin can specify unique coupon codes.
- The admin can set a limit on the number of coupons a customer can use.
- Even the guests' customers can use multiple coupons for their orders.
- A list of coupons that a customer applies displays in the shopping cart and checkout page.
- The customers/ admin can even remove the coupons if need be.
How Does The Extension Works?
Initially, the admin of the store navigates to the Multi Coupon tab to configure the basic settings. Under this tab, the admin will find general settings, where the admin has to first enable the module. Further, the fields such as allow on, coupon quantity limit, and unique coupon codes are to be set by the admin.
Creating Coupon Codes
To create the coupon codes, the admin will have to navigate to the Cart Price Rules. The rules for coupon discounts are created under cart price rules. The admin will have to add the rule information such as rule name, its description, coupon code, uses per coupon, start and end date, and so on. For the coupon code, the admin will further define the conditions and relevant actions for the respective coupon code.
In the frontend, the customers can purchase in the usual way and avail discounts. At first, the customers can add the coupon codes in the shopping cart page in the “apply discount code” tab. Further, the customers can proceed to checkout and in the checkout page as well can apply coupons along with the previously applied coupon(s).
Applying Unique Coupon Codes
Moving on, the admin may have defined a unique coupon code as well. If the customer applies these codes in their order, the previously added coupons will be removed automatically, and only a unique code will apply. In the backend, the admin can also apply coupons for the orders created on behalf of the customer.
For Store Owner
- Increased sales as offering discounts will lure more visitors and convert them to permanent customers.
- The store owner can get rid of the old products and renew the stores with fresh products.
- Offering discounts may help gain customer loyalty thus creating a business’ goodwill.
For Customer End
- The cost-effective discounts help customers save that extra penny on their purchase.
- By applying multiple coupons, the customers can buy costly products at pocket-friendly rates.
- An enhanced shopping experience making them come back for their buying needs.
You can check the live demo for this extension from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
15 October, 2020
Extensions, Sales, Gifts, Rewards & Loyalty
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Admin can enable/disable from the configuration.
+ Admin can enable multi coupons for admin & front both end.
+ Admin can set the maximum coupon limit from the configuration.
+ Admin can specify the unique codes as well.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor