OverviewBack to top
By using the Multi-Country Language Popup, the online merchants can provide the functionality to their customers to choose the country by the popup. After the country selection, the currency and language will change accordingly. The admin can add the multiple countries from the backend panel and the customer can see the list at the storefront.
If an online store works in a native language with the local currency it will attract more customers. The module provides the feature to choose the country while opening the web store when a customer selects a country the store view of the website will change accordingly. With the help of the Multi-Country Language Popup, the store owners can target specific countries and provide a better user interface to the shoppers. So it will increase the sale and promote the business.
- The admin can enable/disable the search bar.
- The customers can view the list of countries in the popup.
- Once the customer chooses his country currency will automatically change according to the category.
- The admin can create different categories for different currencies.
- The popup will not close until the customer will select the store view.
- The customer can view the country name in their native language.
- The admin can create multiple store views according to country and also restrict the countries from the backend.
How Does The Extension Work?
Add Multiple Countries
The admin will add the country from the admin panel and make them active, so when the customer opens the website they can choose the country and browse the website accordingly.
Online Store Country/Region Selection
When customers open the store a popup will display with country names on it. Customer needs to select their desired country, according to the selected country store’s view and language will change automatically.
Multiple Currencies Setup
The currency of the store depends on the category setting if the admin adds the currency then it will change at the time of country selection.
Local Currency Checkout
After the country selection when customers move in to cart with the added product they can check currency has also changed and they can proceed with the payment with the required method.
For Store Owner
- Add multiple countries from the backend.
- Increase the sale of their products by providing the store in the native languages of the country.
- Earn more profit as the store gives a customer-friendly experience.
- Can choose their desired country.
- Pay the checkout amount in their local currency.
- Browse the website in their native language.
You can check the live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
28 July, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Site Search & Navigation, Translations & Localization
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Admin can enable/disable the search bar.
+ User can view the list of countries in the popup.
+ User needs to select the country to proceed further.
+ Popup will not close until the user will select the store view.
+ User can view the country name in their native language.
+ When users change the country, currency also changed accordingly.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor