OverviewBack to top
Virtual Try On module let the customers try eyewear products in a virtual environment without wearing them. The customer will upload an image and the module will automatically detect the eyes pupil. And as per the selected variation, the spectacle will be visible on the uploaded face image.
The customer can easily drag the product image over the uploaded face image if the product position is not appropriate. The customer can even download the uploaded image with spectacle.
Product returns have always been a costly problem in the online shopping world as there is no way to know how a product looks on the customer without trying it. Due to this, the customers use to avoid online shopping because they don’t know how they look in the product without watching themselves. Also, sometimes, a purchased product doesn’t fits/suits well, which increases returns.
However, image rendering has redefined the online shopping experience for shoppers. Moreover, it has eliminated all the shopping glitches for the customers because the Virtual Try On extension helps customers to make the right choice while purchasing and allows them to check their looks in a virtual environment.
- Enable or disable the module as per the choice.
- Set the “Virtual Try-On” feature for specific products.
- Upload try on spectacles for each product.
- The extension supports configurable product only.
- Upload face image using either a camera or files.
- Eye pupils are detected automatically in the image.
- Adjust the spectacle image on the face image if not on the appropriate position.
- Virtually try the spectacles on the face image as per the selected variation.
- Download the generated image with a spectacle.
How Does it Work?
After the module installation, the admin will enable the module and configure the module settings. Now, the admin will enable the ‘Virtual Try On’ feature for the configurable products on the product edit page.
After this, at the front-end, the customers can view the products with the Virtual Try On feature and can try the product in a virtual environment. The virtual try process is comprised of below-mentioned steps:
- Upload Image - Upload the image either using the device camera or upload it from files.
- Feature Recognition - Detect the eye pupils in the face image.
- Impose Product – Impose spectacles on eyes as per the selected variation of the product.
- Adjust – Adjust the spectacle position if not positioned correctly.
Lastly, after the Virtual Try On process is done, the specs get visible on the eyes as per the selected variation. The customer can also check out the other variations available for the product and as per the selected variation, the specs get visible on the face image uploaded by the customer.
The virtual Try On extension works in such a way that allows the users to check their looks for the available products and how it appears on them without actually trying them physically.
For Store Owner
- Store owners can provide the customers with the option of trying out the products virtually thus enhancing the user engagement and interaction.
- The store owner will also be able to minimize and eliminate the size fit issues that in turn convert to product returns.
- Virtual try-on let the customer try on products in traditional online shopping sites.
- Allow users to watch their looks with trying products without putting the effort of changing them physically.
- Helps customers to make quick buying decisions which eventually boost sales.
You can check live demo from here
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2
25 July, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.2.x
+ Admin can enable or disable the module output on the frontend
+ Admin can set specific products for try on
+ Admin can upload try on spectacles for each product
+ Admin can configure text on the frontend
+ On the frontend customer can upload an image using a camera or files
+ Customer eyes are detected automatically in the image
+ Customer can drag the spectacle image if it is not on the appropriate position
+ On variation select spectacle image will automatically update on the image
+ Customer can download the generated image with spectacle
+ Customer can adjust the position of the spectacle after generating the image too
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor