OverviewBack to top
Custom Regions extension allows the merchants to add the state or province to their store that is not available by default in Magento. The store owner can also use the CSV file to upload the regions for multiple countries at once. The customer can also use the created regions by the admin to add their address from their customer account. Google Maps is integrated with this module for the easy insertion of the delivery address by the customers.
Every store owner wants to sell their products worldwide. In Magento, there are some states and provinces that are not available by default. If the customers are from the region that is not available by default, it becomes difficult for the store owner to generate sales due to the unavailability of the regions in their online store.
Using the Custom Regions, the store owner can add those regions to their store that are not available by default in Magento and sell their products to those regions too. In this way, the store owner will be able to reach a wide number of customers from different regions. Thus it will help the admin to generate more sales for their store.
Account & Pricing
- An additional Google account is needed to use this extension. A new account can be created free of cost.
- Click here to signup on Google or login to your existing account.
- Google Maps API is used in this extension for address auto-complete to work. Click here to get the Google Maps API key.
- Google Maps API offers free usage up to a certain limit and quotas, after that you can check the detailed pricing information and choose a plan according to your need.
- Add regions for the countries not provided in default Magento.
- Allow adding the Regions through form and CSV.
- The buyer can select the address through Google Maps at the time of checkout.
- The admin can update the Regions.
- Customers can insert the delivery address using Google Maps while checkout.
How Does The Extension Works?
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can use the Google API to configure the Google Map and its functionality.
Google Maps API
The owner of the store will use the Google API Keys to configure the module. After a successful configuration, the owner of the store will be able to use the functionality of the Google API.
Upload CSV File
By navigating to the sales menu, the admin can add the custom regions. The admin can select the country, enter the region code, and the region name to create the custom region. Furthermore, the admin can use the CSV files to upload and create the custom regions in bulk.
Create Multiple Regions
The admin can manage the custom created regions as per the needs. The admin can view, add, and delete the custom created regions as well.
Show Google Maps At Checkout
The customer can also use their customer panel to add the custom region to their address. Moreover, the customer can also use Google Maps to select their address during the checkout process.
The admin will be able to add custom regions to their store that are not available by default in the Magento.
For Store Owner
- The store owner will be able to create the custom regions that are not available in the default Magento.
- Google API is used to provide the functionality of the Google Map.
- Adding those custom regions that are not available in the Magento by default, the admin enables more options to sell their products to a wide range of the customers.
- The customer can also add the custom regions to their address using the module.
- The customer can use the Google Map to select their address during the checkout process.
You can check live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
07 June, 2022
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Address Verification, Cross Border Fulfillment, Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with 2.4.4 CE and EE
+ Fixed bugs
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor