PerProduct Shipping Marketplace Add-on allows the seller or the admin to set individual shipping rates for each product.
OverviewBack to top
Note- This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
PerProduct Shipping Marketplace Add-on allows the seller or the admin to set individual shipping rates for each product. At the time of adding or editing a product, the admin or a seller can mention the shipping rate in the product. The admin can set the shipping method title, name, select applicable shipping countries, provide default perproduct shipping price. The seller can add tracking number, print invoice, shipping slips, send an email to the customer.
Use Case of PerProduct Shipping Marketplace Add-On -
With the help of this extension, the admin or a seller will be able to customize the shipping rates themselves. They can provide different shipping rates for different types of products. They'll have more control over the shipping prices. As shipping will not be based on the product weight or delivery zip code. The admin can even configure how to calculate the per product shipping - main product or associate product.
Features of PerProduct Shipping Marketplace Add-On -
- The vendor can add different shipping price of each product.
- Admin can also update shipping prices of products.
- The admin selects whether the per product shipping calculation will depend on the main product shipping price or on their associated product’s shipping price.
- If in the shopping cart, there are different products from different sellers then shipping cost of each product will be multiplied by the product quantity added by the customer and then the total will be displayed on the checkout page.
- In case, shipping per product rate is not set by the seller, then admin’s default per product shipping rate will be applied. Admin can set the default per product shipping while configuring the module.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, Tax information.
- The seller can enter the tracking number and save it.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- The codes are open source, so it can be customized as per your requirement.
Work-Flow of PerProduct Shipping Marketplace Add-On -
After the installation, the admin needs to go to Stores>Configuration>Sales>Shipping Methods>Webkul Marketplace Per Product Shipping. Set module status as enabled, front-end title, default shipping price, applicable countries to ship. Select shipping based on - main product or associate product.
In the product settings, the admin will go to shipping charges and enter the shipping rate. On the front-end, the sellers can go to shipping cost field and enter the shipping rate.
Now, the customers can add the product to the cart and do the checkout process. At the time of selecting the shipping method, the customers can choose the marketplace perproduct shipping, and place the order.
The sellers can go to the Order History section and view the orders received. The sellers can create the shipment, invoice, send the email to customers. After creating the shipment, the seller can provide the tracking number also.
Benefits of PerProduct Shipping Marketplace Add-On -
Admin & Seller Benefits -
Perproduct shipping will allow better management of shipping rates. The admin and the sellers can set individual shipping rates for every product. They can even set the shipping rate for the associate product.
Customer Benefits -
The shipping cost will be the same for every customer. It will not differ according to any delivery address or location. The customers can ship their products using the flat shipping rate set by the seller or the admin.
You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.4 --------------------------------------
+ Shipping Price updated globally.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.1 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento 2.1.* version.