OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Review Reminder Marketplace Add-On allows the store admin/marketplace owner to send multiple reminder emails to customers for submitting a product review and seller review. Emails can be sent automatically via. cron or manually. The admin can select the customer groups, select the email sender, add copy recipient, choose order status, set reminder count, and delay. Moreover, the admin can offer a discount coupon, when a customer successfully submits a review.
Reviews are an important part of e-commerce stores and online marketplaces. It provides valuable information about new products and sellers. This is especially useful for new customers. With positive reviews, ratings, and feedback, the conversion rates get increased, as customers feel more confident and gain trust while doing shopping. Further, the extension will remind the customers to post a review and induce them to come back to the store to use the discount coupon.
- The reminder emails can be sent automatically via cron setup that needs to be done on the server
- One-click dedicated Run Process Manually button which will send emails as per the order status.
- Reminders can also be sent manually with the help of the command-line tool.
- Select dynamic email templates for both logged in as well as guest customers.
- Enable and disable asynchronous email sending.
- Set the reminder email counts.
- Set reminder emails to be sent with hours as well as days delay.
- Send reminder emails as per the specific customer groups.
- Select the order status at only which the review reminder & confirmation email can be sent out.
- Offer a discount coupon option to the customer on the provision of a successful review.
- Discounts can be given to the customers who give the review as per the cart rule created.
- Discount coupons provided to the customers via email can be used on further shopping on the website.
- Customize and select email templates.
Send Reminders Automatically/Manually
The admin gets three options to send email reminders to customers. In the first option, the admin can enable Asynchronous Sending to send scheduled emails via. cron set up on the server. In the second option, the admin can click the Run Processes Manually button, to send the email based on the order status. In the last option, the admin can use the command-line tool and send emails.
Select Customer Groups
The admin can select the customer groups to apply filters on the orders. Only the selected customer groups will receive emails.
Select Order Status
The admin can define on which order status the customers will get the emails for review reminders and review confirmation. Whether it is pending, processing, suspected fraud, complete, closed, canceled, or on hold.
Define Email Sender
Here, the admin can mention the sender’s email address which will appear on the review reminder emails.
Add Copy Recipient
The admin can add an additional email address who will also get a copy of the reminder emails sent to the customers. Both options are available to send an email with cc or bcc.
Email Reminder Count/Delay
Multiple email reminders can be sent to customers. The admin can mention the total reminder email counts to be sent and set the message delay (in hours) between the counts. Further, the admin can mention the delay period (in days), where (as per order status) reminder email will be sent after order creation.
Select Email Templates
The admin can select review reminders and review confirmation email templates for both registered customers as well as guest customers.
The discount option can be enabled, where the admin can select a cart rule created. Moreover, the custom discount message and title can be entered for the review confirmation email.
For Store Admin
- Get to know more about the sellers and their products.
- Useful for finding fake sellers and their duplicate products.
- Builds overall credibility of the marketplace with positively rated sellers.
- One-click button to send reminder emails to customers.
For Marketplace Sellers
- Increases their credibility with positive ratings and comments.
- More sales conversions with more product reviews on them.
- Sellers with positive reviews and ratings are preferred over lower rating sellers.
- Helps the sellers to send multiple reminder emails to their customers.
- Multiple reminders are sent if the earlier email is missed or not read.
- Take advantage of the discount coupon.
- Help other customers to know about the new products and new sellers.
You can check live demo from here
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
05 July, 2022
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds, Rewards & Loyalty
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4.x CE and Marketplace 5.0.x
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4.x EE and Marketplace 4.0.x
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor