OverviewBack to top
Submit Offer and Price Negotiation extension allows the admin to show the “Make an Offer” button on the product pages and get quote requests from the customers. On the product detail page, the customers can fill up a form, enter details, and submit a bargain price with the required quantity. The admin can accept, decline, or counter any offer based on the quotation. Consequently, the admin and customer can discuss and continue to negotiate via the message system. When the offer gets accepted the customer gets notified via email with a limited period promotion link to the cart.
Note - The extension supports simple, configurable, virtual, and downloadable product types only.
Pricing of a product is one of the main factors towards the purchase of a product. It will give a possibility to the business buyers to get a special discount they want and keep up with the pricing of your competitors. Merchants can grab price suggestions from people who are genuinely interested in purchasing products and motivate them to buy them with a custom discount. With the help of huge suggestions from the customers, you can improve your promos. There are some items left from the seasonal sales, or from last season collections. Sellers are restocking with new products, the old ones get forgotten somewhere on the back of the store. With the right tool, retailers can give an opportunity for customers to cooperate on getting rid of leftovers.
- Customers can request an offer for a product with the required price and quantity.
- View the list of offers with all recent requests sent on the “Offer” page of the registered customers.
- Discussion panel is provided to both admin and customers to negotiate offers.
- Email is sent to the customer on successfully placing an offer.
- The admin can accept, decline, or counter the offer.
- Redirect customers that accept quotes to the checkout page via reference link provided by email.
- The admin can create a limited period offer with expiry by mentioning validity in days.
- Option to block discussion by the admin end for an offer.
- Option to re-create and manage quote requests from the admin end against the response of an offer.
- The admin can accept rejected offers in the future as well.
- Ajax based process ensures the customers cannot place multiple offers for the same product simultaneously.
- If an offer gets accepted by the admin, the customer will be notified by email.
- Automatic promotion link creation upon accepting the offer.
How Does The Extension Works?
Once the extension is installed, the admin needs to enable it from the configuration.
Make An Offer Button
This extension adds a button with “Make an Offer” text on every product page on the storefront which leads to a form. The admin can configure how a customer can interact with the Make an Offer buying. The admin can enable the popup form or in product form and set button title, allow make an offer for the guest user as well. Popup title can be set and show success message as well which will be displayed to the customer after submitting the request.
Make An Offer For Category Or Product
The admin can enable the Make An Offer feature available for a single product and do it one by one. Or, it can be enabled for single or multiple categories and all products inside it. The product will get a higher priority than its category. If a product exists in multiple categories then make an offer will be enabled if any of the categories allowed for the offer.
Submit An Offer Form
In the Make an Offer form, there are four fields that include customer email, the price per product, quantity. Here, a customer can write a message as well along with the offer request. A customer can provide an offer request for a single product only at a time.
The admin can view all the offer requests received in a separate panel. The admin can find all the details related to the offer and then can accept or decline. The admin needs to create a promotion to accept the offer. After accepting the offer, the admin can edit the offer or block discussion with the customer as well. Once the admin blocks a discussion, the customer cannot send a message. The admin can view the latest and old promotions. If a customer sends multiple offers then the old request will expire.
Once the admin accepts the offer, an email will be sent to the respective customers (guest or registered customers) with a promotional link in the email. The link will redirect to the cart page from where the customer can proceed with the checkout and buy the products at the offered price.
For Store Owner
- Send counter offer to customers with revised price, quantity.
- Send limited period promotion offer link with expiry.
- Sell bulk products to business buyers.
- Great way to buy the items at a bargain price.
- Communicate with store owner via. discussion panel.
- Guest customers can also make an offer.
You can check the live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
14 October, 2021
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 4.0.1 --------------------------------------
+ Customer can apply multiple offers on the same products.
+ Added offer display type "Button" and "Product Tab" in admin system configuration to show on the frontend.
-------------------------------- Version 4.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4.x
- Fixed when Guest is not allowed and offer display type is product tab then the form is not showing.
- Fixed reset button issue in the grid (frontend).
- Fixed product quantity should not be allowed in decimal.
-------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
+ Request for an offer from the front end.
+ The offer is restricted to a single product based on price and quantity.
+ Option to view the list of offers with all recent estimate requests sent in the “offer” page of the registered user.
+ A separate section of discussion panel is provided to both admin and users where they can haggle related to offer.
+ The option to accept, reject or counter the offer is provided to admin.
+ Redirect users that accept quotes to the checkout page via reference link/promotion code provided by mail.
+ Manage offers with expiration dates.
+ Option to disable communication tab at admin end accordingly.
+ Option to re-create and manage quote requests from the admin end against the response of an offer.
+ Ajax base process ensures the user cannot place multiple offers for the same product simultaneously.
+ Email sent to admin each time user makes an offer.
+ Email sent to users who made offers when it get accepted/rejected or countered.
+ Auto promotion code/link creation upon accepting the offer.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor