OverviewBack to top
GDPR acts as a very crucial role in the e-commerce industry. The admin can enable the customer data consent on customer registration and account page. And can also enable the cookie notice for all pages of the website and ensure that his/her website follows all GDPR guidelines.
Customers can view all information related to the account, order, address, and shopping cart and can download his/her data immediately in PDF or HTML.
The admin can ensure that his/her online store complies with the all latest EU regulations and guidelines. The customer can send the request to update or delete the account information, and the admin can update the status of that request after making the changes.
For example- A customer can send the request to update mobile number, account number, addresses, etc. And if a customer does not want to have an account on the website, then he/she can send the request to delete the complete account from the website.
Customers able to view and download his/her account information like - account information, address information, order information, etc.
- The admin can enable or disable the GDPR module on the front-end.
- The admin can enable customer data consent on customer registration and account edit page.
- The customer can download his/her data immediately in PDF or HTML.
- The customer can view all his/her information related to the account, order, address, and cart.
- The admin can enable cookie notice on all the pages on the website.
- The admin can change the design of the cookie notice by merely creating a new static block or edit the default module.
- The admin can change the email templates.
- The admin can see all the customer data update and delete requests in the grid.
- The customer can request to update or delete account information.
- The admin can change the status of the customer's request ( pending, processing, complete and decline)
- On each status update customer will receive the email.
- On customer data request admin will receive mail too.
After the module installation, the admin can configure general settings like enable/disable the module from the user website.
The admin can enable the customer data agreement to display on the customer registration page and edit the account page. The admin can also set an agreement check-box label and it’s content respectively.
The admin can edit the default static block or can add a new static block. Whenever customers accept this cookie notice, it will not display again for one day.
The admin can set the position of the cookie block to the bottom left or bottom right as required. And can also set the Block Identifier to display a particular cookie static block at the frontend.
Email Template Settings-
The admin can set an email template for data update request, data delete request, and request status update.
Extended Customer Management & Request-
EU's GDPR requires e-commerce websites to provide customers with a set of tools to control their personal data. With the extension, you can add an extra section to the customers' accounts that allow users to:
- Leave a request to access data in PDF or HTML format.
- Leave a request for data updates.
- Leave a request to delete data.
The customers can also easily view the list of the request made by them.
The admin can change the status of the customer's request (pending, processing, complete and decline).
The customer can download his/her information in PDF and HTML format.
The customer can access -
Account information – Name, Email, Gender, etc.
Address information – City, Region, Postcode, etc.
Order information – Order Id, Price, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Payment Data, etc.
GDPR Data Request-
After the customers request for changes to be made in their data. The admin can view the request list under the GDPR data request section.
From there admin can see ID, Request Type, Request Status, Updated Date, Created Date, Request Message, Customer Email and after the requested changes have been made by the admin, the request status for the following customer changes.
After the admin receives a request for the changes to be done in the customer profile. The admin navigates to the all customer section from there will select the respective customer & click on the edit button & will do the changes as per request.
After updating the information for a customer, the admin will again move to the GDPR Data request section & will select the customer & will change the request status.
For Store Owner End-
- The admin can make sure that the online store complies with the all latest EU regulations and guidelines for user data protection.
- The admin can change the status of the customer's request.
- With ease can make changes as per the request of the customer.
For Customer End-
- Can easily request for data updates, accessing data or for data removal.
- The customer can access the account information in HTML or PDF format.
You can check the live demo here.
- You get free 3 months of technical support included.
- You can buy 6 or 12 months of extended support agreement.
- For issues, please create a ticket or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free lifetime updates of the module.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
06 November, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
- minor Bugs fixed
- admin receive mail when customer request an update or delete.
- multiple message when mass action by admin.
- when customers add prefix and suffix name while registration.
- after delete customer data removed.
- layout issue fixed in the customer account section.
- minor Bugs fixed
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3.X.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ The customer can request for data update or delete.
+ On customer data request admin will receive mail too.
+ The customer can access his data immediately in PDF or HTML.
+ The customer can view all his data related to the account, order, address, and cart.
+ Admin can enable or disable GDPR module on the front-end.
+ Admin can enable customer data consent on customer registration and account edit page.
+ Admin enable cookie notice on all the pages on the website.
+ Admin can change the design of the cookie notice by simply creating a new static block and setting the identifier in module config.
+ Admin can see all the customer data update and delete requests in the grid.
+ Admin can easily update the status of each request to pending, processing, complete or decline.
+ On each status update customer will receive a mail.
+ Admin can change the email templates too from the configuration.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor