OverviewBack to top
By using the Frequently Bought Together module there is an option to show the similar kind of products or related products for the main products which the customer wants to purchase. The customers can select the checkbox of frequently bought products to add them along with the desired product to the cart. The customers can even view the total payable amount that consists of the main product price and selected additional product price on the product page.
This module provides an option to the customers to purchase similar kinds of products or related products with the main product. This add-on is very powerful to increase the sale of your products in your business because similar products can be sold together and that will increase the order amount also.
Whenever a customer wants to purchase a product from an online store and goes to its product page then a few products can be visible on the same page as suggestions. These kinds of products are related to the product and very similar to the product that a customer wants to purchase.
- Customers can select the additional product by clicking on the checkbox of the product given in the Frequently Add Product.
- The total price will consist of the price of the main product and the additional product.
- Customers can add any number of products with each order.
- The frequently added products can be added on the product edit page and new product page.
How Does The Extension Works?
Add Frequently Bought Products
The store owner can add the frequently bought products from the catalog section. Hereunder catalog a product section will appear. After this, the product grid will be visible. In the action, the column clicks on the edit button and selects Frequently Bought Together. From Add Frequently Bought Products store owners can select the products to add and will have to click on Add Selected Products.
Show Frequently Bought Products
In the customer view with the main product a section of Frequently Bought Together with similar products will display to the customers on the product page. The related products added by the store owner will be visible in this section with a check box on the right top.
Select Frequently Bought Products
Customers can add these products by clicking on the checkboxes and then the customer has to click on Add Selected Items to add these products into the cart. The products will appear with the main product and pricing will also be mention here.
Checkout With Frequently Bought Products
Customers can select these products from the checkbox and then select the button of Add Selected Items to Cart. This will add the products to the cart with the price. Now the customer can proceed to the checkout to place an order.
For Store Owner
- The Admin can add the frequently added product on the product edit page and new product page
- The Admin can add any number of products.
- The Admin can increase the sale of their products.
- The Admin can earn more profit as the order amount will increase.
- Customers can add any number of the suggested items in each order.
- Customers can select the addon by clicking on the checkbox of the product given in the Frequently Add Product.
You can check the live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
09 March, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media, Site Search & Navigation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4.x
+ Admin can add frequently bought products from product edit page and new product page.
+ Customers can select associated frequently bought products from the product view page.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor