OverviewBack to top
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms which also provides a great opportunity to the online sellers to showcase their products on the Facebook page. The store admin can create a Shop section on the Facebook Business page to showcase and sell their products.
Facebook Shop module helps in synchronizing the products of the Magento store on the Facebook platform. It helps the store owner to sell their products on Facebook. The admin can decide whether to redirect the customers at the checkout page or product page on the store except for bundle and grouped type products. The admin can manually upload or set the cron to update the product on Facebook Shop.
If the store owner has multiple platforms to offer their products, then it's a great deal for any business. Facebook is one of the most famous platforms as it has approximately 2.41 billion monthly active users. So having an opportunity to offer your products on Facebook is a good deal. The admin can do the same with the help of the Facebook Shop module. It leverages the store owner to create their own Facebook Shop and to sell their products.
Account & Pricing
- To commence using this extension, you need to sign up for a free Facebook Business account.
- It doesn't require any additional fees.
- For any further information, you can refer to the Facebook Help Page.
- Synchronize the Magento store product with the Facebook shop.
- By default, it redirects the customers directly to checkout except for grouped and bundle type products.
- The admin can redirect the customer to the product page of the store.
- The admin can manually generate the product feed CSV.
- It also allows the admin to generate the periodic CSV.
- Schedule product feeds CSV generation regularly by setting up the cron.
- Set the frequency of the cron for the periodic CSV generation.
- Set the start time of the CSV generation.
- The admin can set the prefix for Facebook products.
- Remove or include the out of stock products while generating product feed CSV.
- Set the default Google Product Category for Facebook products.
- Mass Assign Google Product Categories to the products which are enabled on Facebook.
- Manage the Facebook attribute mapping with the Magento store attributes.
- It supports all product types: Simple, Configurable, Downloadable, Grouped, Virtual, and Bundle.
How Does The Extension Works?
Periodic CSV Generation
The admin can allow or disallow the periodic CSV generation. For Periodic CSV generation, the admin needs to set the cron frequency and opening time.
Generate CSV Manually
The admin can also generate the CSV manually.
Prefix For Facebook Products
The admin can set a specific prefix for all Facebook products.
Out Of Stock Products On Facebook Shop
The admin can decide whether to allow the out of stock products on Facebook or not.
Google Product Category
The admin can enter a default Google product category for Facebook products.
Google Product Brand
The admin can enter the default Google product brand name for Facebook products.
Enable Product For Facebook
The admin can allow or disallow the product to show on Facebook.
Redirect To Product Page
If the admin wants the customer to visit the product page before buying them, then they can enable redirect to the product page else the customer gets redirected to the checkout page.
The admin has to select the product condition for Facebook like New, Refurbished, Used, Used Fair, Used Good, or Used Like New.
The admin also has to select the gender to show the product on Facebook.
Mass Change Status
The admin can change the status of the Facebook product as enable or disable in bulk.
Mass Assign Google Product Category
The admin can assign the google product categories for the Facebook products in bulk.
Facebook Attribute Mapping
Some of the Facebook attributes are not available in default Magento. So, the admin can create those attributes from the back-end and map the same with the Facebook attributes.
Catalog Feed CSV Logs
The admin can view all the manual and scheduled generated CSV files under catalog feed CSV logs.
Feed CSV Logs Details
The admin can view the details of the CSV logs like Triggered By, Log Message, Created At, CSV path, Status, and Added Products.
Product View On The Facebook Shop
Once the admin uploads the product on the Facebook Shop, the customer would be able to see all the products on the Facebook Shop.
For Store Owner
- Synchronizes Magento store products with the Facebook shop.
- Facilitates the store owner to sell on Facebook.
- Boost in sales from Facebook (top social media platform).
- Reach out to a wide range of Facebook audience.
- Easy checkout from the Facebook shop.
- Redirected to the product page.
- Shopping while suffering social media.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
01 December, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Comparison Shopping Engines, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 3.0.1 --------------------------------------
+ Support special price import to Facebook shop.
-------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3.x.
+ Integrates store products with the Facebook shop.
+ Feature Mass Update facebook shop attributes.
+ Redirects customers directly to checkout.
+ Flexible import jobs scheduling with CRON job.
+ Manual feed generation also available.
+ Offers CSV based mapping.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor