The admin can efficiently manage the orders, warehouses and optimize all shipping functions. You can import products from AliExpress to sell them into your store.
OverviewBack to top
Dropship extension is the best drop shipping solution in e-Commerce to efficiently manage the orders, warehouses and optimize all shipping functions. This module is an absolute way to start an e-commerce store without having the inventory stock and eliminates all complicated shipping steps the users used to follow and offers easy steps to fulfill orders with dropship method. Instead, all the products are stored in different warehouses across the region. So when a customer places an order, the product is directly shipped from the nearest warehouse instead of the store.
With dropship module, the store owner does not need to keep goods in stock but instead transfer sales orders and shipment details to the warehouse manager, who then ships the goods directly to the customers. Shipping rates will be calculated according to the warehouse origin address. The admin can assign warehouses to the products and can add shipping methods that the warehouse provides and during checkout buyer can choose those shipping methods as per the choice. The admin can also add and manage multiple warehouses for a product with the quantity while adding and editing the product.
Using this extension, you can also import the products from the AliExpress Website to your store. After import, you can start selling out the products on your website. All of the AliExpress orders are visible in another section for a better management.
Use Case of Dropship
The dropship module is an extension for the store owners who want to create their own store and don’t want to have a warehouse for the product. Using this module, whenever an order gets placed at the e-commerce shop, the shipment and order will be managed by the warehouse manager. Therefore, the order gets shipped directly to the customer, eliminating shipping hassle and saving time.
The admin can set multiple shipping methods offered by the dropship add-on extension and during checkout, the buyer can choose those shipping methods as per their choice.
You can also start selling out AliExpress products within your store by importing the products from AliExpress website. When these products get purchased at your store, the admin can place the order for these placed orders at AliExpress by just clicking a single button. The order placement process is automated and the admin just needs to fill in the payment information at the checkout for each of the orders.
Features of Dropship:
- Import AliExpress products(simple and with custom options) from AliExpress into your selected store.
- Import products from the AliExpress search page or from the category pages.
- Shop URL verification while registering your Magento store URL.
- Add Product Price Synchronization from AliExpress using cron.
- Description of the product also gets imported same as AliExpress.
- Import AliExpress products to your multiple websites separately.
- The product information like base name, price, product reviews, meta title, meta keywords, meta description, SKU, description(simple tags, HTML tags, and multiple images), and variations(custom options) get imported along with the product.
- View all AliExpress Orders in a separate section.
- Automated Order Process for the AliExpress Orders.
- Mass Assign/UnAssign the imported products to various warehouses.
- Set the Default quantity and cost of the imported products when they are assigned to the warehouse.
- Assign warehouse automatically or manually.
- Google Maps API based address auto-complete.
- Select the email template for order approval and new warehouse account.
- Select shipping methods for every warehouse.
- Separate warehouse manager login for managing the orders and shipments.
- The admin can do complete management (add/edit/delete) of the warehouses.
- The admin can assign warehouses to unassigned orders.
- Add shipping rates information using a CSV file.
- Mention warehouse stock quantity in the products.
- Shipping cost is calculated according to the warehouse location.
- The admin can add warehouse(supplier) products price rules.
- The admin can map Magento category with warehouse category.
- The admin can add the Data-Flow Profile to map Magento product attributes with warehouse product attributes.
- The admin can import multiple warehouse(supplier) products using single CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Allowed admin to import individual warehouse(supplier) products using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Automatically created supplier account if not exist during warehouse products import using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Applying price rules on warehouse(supplier) products during import using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- The admin can view warehouse(supplier) dashboard to analyze sales.
- The admin can view warehouse(supplier) orders.
- The admin can view warehouse(supplier) products.
- Allowed Warehouses(suppliers) to view their dashboard to analyze sales.
- The module properly works with default Magento shipping methods.
Workflow of Dropship
After the module installation, the admin will have a Dropship Manager tab in the admin account. The admin can configure the module settings through the options available under Dropship Manager tab which includes -
Warehouse Dashboard - Here, the admin can check the store orders, amounts and other statistics via the default admin dashboard.
Warehouse Manager - Here, the admin can see all the Warehouses, username, title, status, and link to edit the warehouse. The admin can add new warehouses by entering all the required information on the add new warehouse page.
Manage Shipping Rule - Here, the admin can add and manage shipping rates of different warehouses. The admin can delete any existing shipping rate. To add shipping rates admin just need to upload a CSV file having shipping rates.
Dropship Product Profile - Under this section, the admin can easily upload the products for a single or multiple warehouses(suppliers) at the same time. Here the admin can select the different file type (CSV, XML, and XLS) for uploading the products. The admin needs to enter the file column values and then upload this file along with the product images zip file.
Dropship Dataflow Profile - Here, the admin can find all the data flow profiles that he has created for use. To add a new Dataflow profile the admin will click on the “Add New Dataflow Profile” button. The admin can do the field mapping between the actual database entries and the column names of the file that will be uploaded for the product import. This allows the admin to use his own specific and understandable column names for the file.
Category Mapping - Here, the admin will be able to manage category mapping. Map the warehouse category with your store category. For category mapping, click the “Map New Category” button.
Price Rules - Here, the admin can create new price rules as per need and can see the created ones. These price rules will be available for selection under the field mapping section. To create a price rule, the admin will click on the “Add New Price Rule”. Enter the minimum price, maximum price, the price that will be added to the product in this price range, select the added price to be fixed or percentage and click the Save button to save the price rule.
AliExpress Product - Under this section, the admin will find all the products that have been imported from AliExpress. The admin can Mass Assign/UnAssign the imported products to the various warehouses. The admin will first select the products and after that from the actions drop-down select the assign or un-assign warehouse option as required. The admin can also delete the AliExpress products by selecting the product(you can multi-select the products) and then tapping the Product Delete option.The description & reviews of the product also get imported same as AliExpress to your web store.
AliExpress Orders - When the products that are imported from AliExpress to your store get purchased at your store, then all those orders will be visible under this section. Clicking the “Place Order” button will redirect the admin to AliExpress. Here, the order placement process is automated up to the “Review Your Order” section.
Customer's End - At the customer's end, dropship shipping will apply on the cart when assigned warehouse of the product provides shipment to the buyer address. The customer can see “Dropship Shipping Method” under the shipping method section. The shipping methods will be available to the customer according to the allowed shipping methods for the warehouses.
When the Warehouse Manager logins into “Warehouse Manager”, then he/she can see three tabs –
Warehouse Dashboard - The warehouse manager can see the order and amount statistics for his warehouse and other details regarding the warehouse. The warehouse manager can also filter all the warehouse orders and amounts by – last 24 hours, Last Seven Days, Current Month, Year To Days and 2 Years to Days.
Warehouse Order Manager - The warehouse manager can view all drop ship orders received from this warehouse. Warehouse manager can cancel or approve the order from this grid and generate shipment for the order.
Manage Shipping Rule - Warehouse Manager can upload CSV file for uploading the shipping rules. After uploading the CSV files, the shipping rates will be visible in the grid showing the warehouse Id, country Id, postal code range, weight bracket, and the shipping cost.
Benefits of Dropship
This extension allows you to offer a significantly larger number of products to your customers as you don’t have to pre-purchase all the items you sell. You can also easily add or change up your product offerings. There is also a location independence, so no need to about maintaining the inventory by running a warehouse. Also, there is a less overhead because of no storage and inventory of the products.
Demo - You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento 2.2.x.
+ Add Product Price Synchronization from AliExpress using cron.
+ Add Aliexpress Importer.
+ Admin can import products from Aliexpress with Multiple images, product
description, Reviews & Metadata.
+ Updated database schema.
- Fixed issue with warehouse product upload through large size uploaded
file(CSV, XML, XLS).
+ Allowed admin to add warehouse(supplier) products price rules.
+ Allowed admin to map Magento category with warehouse category.
+ Allowed admin to add data flow profile to map Magento product attributes
with warehouse product attributes.
+ Allowed admin to import multiple warehouse(supplier) products using single
CSV, XML and XLS file.
+ Allowed admin to import individual warehouse(supplier) products using
CSV, XML and XLS file.
+ Automatically created supplier account if not exist during warehouse
products import using CSV, XML and XLS file.
+ Applying price rules on warehouse(supplier) products during import using
CSV, XML and XLS file.
+ Allowed admin to view warehouse(supplier) dashboard to analyze sales.
+ Allowed admin to view warehouse(supplier) orders.
+ Allowed admin to view warehouse(supplier) products.
+ Allowed warehouses(suppliers) to view their dashboard to analyze sales.
+ one product assign to multiple warehouses
+ Admin can add warehouses
+ Each product assign to one Warehouse
+ Shipping calculated from Warehouse location (default with only Magento
base shipping methods)
+ Warehouse can manage his order after admin approval