OverviewBack to top
With the help of the customer credit system module, the store admin can assign credit points to a customer and customer group with the help of this module. Customers can use the assigned credit points to purchase store products. From the backend, the admin can check the credit points system's complete transaction details. This can help the customer with the maximum profit being easy to pay and acquire. The customer will remain engaged with such a feature and it helps to build the store's loyalty.
Also useful for the refund process is this functionality as the admin need not struggle to add the reversal. Helping the store owner get a maximum customer in the store, therefore. This helps increase the rate of conversion and decrease in the store's bounce rate. The payment does not need to be considered by the customer.
With the help of this module, the store owner can increase store sales. The payment in-store can give a whole new dimension to the checkout. For the checkout process, the customer can now use the credit amount allocated to them by the store owner. If you are a store owner you will always be worried about the retention of customers. This module will help a lot with the customer's acquisition.
Credit amounts are the perfect loyalty program to get customers motivated to make regular purchases from the same store and then customers can stay focused on store activity. Therefore, allowing in-store sales to be produced and reducing the bounce rate this eases the customer as they don't have to think about the payment at the time of checkout.
- The admin can assign credits to a customer group.
- The admin can assign credits to individual/specific customers.
- Customers can see their assigned credits on the customer dashboard.
- A customer can purchase the product by using their assigned credits.
- A customer can pay for the credits using an online/offline payment method.
- The admin can view all the transactions done by the customer via the credit system.
- A customer can see the entire transaction history in a customer account.
- The admin can pay credit from the admin panel to the respective customer.
- The admin can select the offline payment mode for paying credit to the customer.
- The admin can create individual credit amounts using a CSV/XLS file.
- Admin can import customer credit updates from a CSV/XLS file.
How Does This Module Work?
Admin End Configuration
The admin can control the credit limit of the customer community after installation and can also configure the credit system.
Admin will distribute credit to groups of customers. The admin will delete the credit amount allocated to the group. The admin may change the amount of credit allocated. The Webkul credit system can be enabled/disabled by the admin.
The admin can set the title of the payment method. Allow admin to use assigned credit to select a specific country for payment. The admin can choose methods of payment to back the credit amount. The admin can set the payment method sort order.
Customer group credit data can be accessed by the admin in Credit Management. Under credit management, the admin can view all the credit details of the customer.
Customer Name, Total Amount, Remaining Amount, Used Amount, Modified Date can be viewed by the admin. Furthermore, however, the admin has two choices, Show Info and Pay Credit.
In addition, the admin will show each customer's Credit Limit. The admin can view individual customer details such as transaction Id, amount, type of transaction, base amount (calculate based on currency), date of transaction.
Upload Credit Using CSV
The Customer Credit System requires merchants to import from CSV file updates of their credit amounts. A customer import involves having all the information about your customer in a CSV file that can be accessed as a spreadsheet.
Whether you are moving customers or adding special store credit, the fastest way to upgrade existing customer details is to import customer data.
This can be useful when processing a large volume of credits and bypassing the default functionality. Its purpose is to define the individual amount of credit to be created.
Particular Customer Credit
The admin can manage the customer's credit and show customer information. The admin can also see transaction information for the amount of credit assigned to a particular customer such as-transaction Id, transaction date, type of transaction (debit or credit), the currency of transaction and amount of transaction.
From the front end, the customers can manage their credit and view all credit transaction details. All transaction details such as as-reference / transaction ID, transaction type (debit/credit), amount, and transaction data can be viewed by the customer.
The customer can pay the credit amount from the credit information section and even view the transaction held by credit points. At the time of checkout, the credit amount may be used by the customer to purchase the product. The credit amount, however, can be repaid by the customer in the same way as the purchase of the customer's product.
For Store Admin
- Admin can allocate credits to a group of customers.
- For individual/specific customers, an admin may assign credits.
- Admin can view all of the customer's transactions through the credit system.
- The admin will select different payment methods to repay the credit amount for the customer's ease.
- Easy processing of payment at checkout time.
- Customers can Re-Pay the amount of credit at any time.
- Online/offline payment forms can be used to Re-Pay.
- The customer can see through the credit system a complete record of the transaction.
You can check the live demo here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
21 January, 2020
Extensions, Sales, Rewards & Loyalty
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Admin can bulk assign credit to customers using csv upload
+ Admin can export the credit information of all/selected customers
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento version 2.3.x.
+ Minor bugs fixed
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor