OverviewBack to top
Order Attributes extension allows the admin to create custom order attributes for the customers. The admin can create the custom order attributes based on the Text Field, Text Area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown, HTML, and Static Block. The admin can use these custom order attributes to get additional details of the customers regarding their orders.
Moreover, the admin can use the advanced attribute properties to verify the input fields by the customers. The admin can use the custom order attributes labels for the different store views. The admin can also decide and set the position of the custom order attributes on the checkout based on available positions.
In the era of eCommerce, every business has its own competitor. The businesses are using many options to grab the attention of the customers. One of the best ways to give the privilege to a customer is by adding a custom attribute field with the order that helps the customer to enter their details regarding their order. Thus, using the order attributes module, the admin allows the customer to provide their details regarding their orders based on different types of input fields on the checkout. This helps the admin to grab the attention of the customers that leads to generating more sales.
- The admin can add the additional fields during the checkout of an order to collect the order related data from a customer.
- The admin can use the Text Field, Text Area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown, HTML, and Static Block as input fields for the customers.
- The admin can create and display as many as order attributes as per their needs.
- The admin can also configure the module for the advanced attribute properties.
- The admin can also use the input validate feature to validate the input from a customer based on validation values.
- The admin can also enable the option to view the order attributes on the admin order view.
- The admin can decide the labels according to the different-different store view.
- The admin can also decide the position of the order attributes during the checkout.
- The customer can use the order attribute if they want to add additional information along with the order.
How Does The Extension Works?
Create Multiple Types Orders Attributes
The admin can create, manage, and view all the custom created order attributes from the admin panel easily. The admin can create multiple custom order attributes to display at the front-end for the customers. The admin can decide the default label of the attribute, attribute code, input type of the custom order attribute, and also decide if the values are required or not.
Set Advanced Attribute Properties
Moreover, the admin can configure the Advanced Attribute Properties of the module. By configuring it, the admin can set the default value of the attribute properties that will be displayed to the customers and it can be edited from the front-end. The admin can Validate the input by the customers based on the available settings. The admin can also use the other available setting to display the Custom Created order attributes on the front-end and sales order view.
Manage Labels For Different Store Views
The admin can manage the attribute titles based on the different store views. This is useful when you're running a multilingual site or global store.
The admin can decide the storefront properties of the module as per the requirements. The admin can decide if the custom created order attribute should be displayed to the customer on their order view or not.
Moreover, the admin can sort and decide the position of the custom created order attributes on checkout.
Displaying Custom order attributes
Custom created order attributes will be displayed to the customers on checkout as positioned by the admin. The customer can use the order attributes to fill their requirements and other details along with the order.
Sometimes, the customer may need to specify if the customer wants to receive the order on a certain time or date, so the customer can easily specify his requirements on the available custom created order attribute.
Furthermore, the customer can also view the Order Attribute from their storefront order view.
The admin can create and use the Order Attribute module to get the details of the customers regarding an order. Furthermore, the customer can also use the option if they want to inform the admin regarding their order.
For Store Owner
- The admin can create multiple order attributes to display at the frontend to the customers on the checkout.
- The admin can use the customer’s details to marketing their products accordingly.
- The admin can create multiple Custom order attributes based on different types of available input fields.
- The admin can use the module according to the available store view.
- The customer can use the order attributes to add their additional information or requirements along with their order.
- The customer can also view the order attributes from their customer dashboard under the order view.
- The customer can use the module to specify the details like whenever they want to receive the product or want to give any information to the admin regarding their order.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
22 April, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added Category Mapping while creating order attribute.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor