With this Vendor Broadcast Marketplace Add-On extension, the store admin can send a broadcast message to all or selected marketplace sellers at once.
OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Vendor Broadcast Marketplace Add-On allows the store owner to easily send messages to several marketplace vendors at once. It is a useful way for vendors to receive important or helpful information that the store owner wants to share with the marketplace sellers.
The store's owner can make use of this add-on to send out a broadcast message to all of the marketplace vendors at a time. The admin just needs to enter the subject and content for the message to broadcast. After that, the sent message is visible under the seller’s account panel.
There might be situations when a store owner wants to send an important message to a particular seller or multiple sellers of the marketplace so that the important message is sent out quickly to all receivers. Using this add-on, the store admin can send out an unlimited broadcast message to all the marketplace sellers so that they don’t miss out on the important updates regarding the Marketplace store. Hence, using this add-on, the marketplace sellers can now receive the marketplace updates directly from the store owner/admin via the broadcast messages.
- The admin can broadcast messages to the vendors of the marketplace.
- The admin can broadcast messages to multiple vendors at a time.
- Email notification sent to the vendors for the broadcasted message.
- The admin can enter the subject and content for the broadcast message.
- The admin can delete the broadcast messages.
- The vendors can view and delete all received broadcast messages from the admin.
How Does The Extension Work?
- Enable Broadcast Notification Mail - After the add-on gets installed, the admin has to configure the module for setting up the broadcast email notification to the vendors. That’s the only configuration to make before using the add-on. Enabling the option sends out an email notification with the broadcasted message details.
- Send Broadcast Message - The admin needs to navigate through Marketplace Management ->Manage Seller. It brings up the list of all the marketplace sellers. Here, the admin can send a broadcast message to single or multiple sellers as per the requirement. To send a broadcast message, the admin selects the sellers and then taps on the Broadcast Message. After this, a pop-up appears, the admin has to enter the subject and the message to broadcast. Lastly, tap the send button to send a broadcast message to the selected sellers.
- View Broadcasted Messages By Admin - Now, the admin can navigate within the backend panel to Marketplace Management->Vendor Broadcast->View Messages to check all of the broadcast messages that the admin has sent out to the marketplace sellers. Apart from that, the admin can also delete the transmitted messages by selecting them first and then choosing the delete button.
- Email Notification To Seller - The sellers of the marketplace receive an instant email notification that includes the details of the broadcast message from the admin of the store. Apart from that, the sellers can navigate within their account panel to Admin Broadcast sub-menu option.
- View Broadcasted Messages By Seller - Here, the sellers can find all of the broadcast messages that the store admin has sent out. The sellers can also select the messages and delete them by choosing the Delete option from the Actions drop-down option.
Sending out broadcast messages to the marketplace sellers is a nice feature to have so that the store owner doesn’t miss out on reaching any of the sellers. The admin can also send a broadcast message a specific seller as required.
For Store Admin:
- Send a quick broadcast message to a single/multiple vendors as required.
- Reach out to the vendors within your marketplace store & share your message.
- Keep Track of all broadcasted message.
- Never miss out on any seller and deliver the essential notifications to all.
For Marketplace Sellers:
- Receive a quick broadcast message for the store admin.
- Receive email notifications of the broadcasted message even on the move.
- Keep track of received broadcast messages so that you don’t miss any important news.
- Delete the received messages under your account panel.
You can check the live demo of the extension from here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.2.x
+ Admin can Broadcast Messages to the vendors.
+ Admin can Broadcast Messages to Multiple vendors at a time.
+ Email notification is sent to the vendors.