Shipping Availability is a Marketplace add-on which allows the users to find out product availability using zip code search.
OverviewBack to top
Note- This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Shipping Availability is a marketplace add-on which allows the users to find out product availability using zip code search. The users can simply enter their zip code on the product page and will know the shipping availability immediately. The admin and the marketplace sellers can create many regions and upload a zip code CSV file for each region. Multiple available regions can be configured for a product. The regions can be set for both new and existing products. Saved address details automatically appear for a Logged In user. The users can also view the recent zip code search history for a product.
Use Case of Shipping Availability Marketplace Add-on-
Before making a purchase for a product, the user must know whether the product can actually be delivered to its location or not. With the help of this add-on, the users will know about the shipping availability for their region on the product page itself. The users don't require to do the checkout process for finding out the product availability information. If a product is available for the entered zip code, the user can go ahead and buy the product.
Features of Shipping Availability Marketplace Add-on-
- The admin and the sellers can provide product availability information using zip codes.
- Shipping Availability Check module also works with Marketplace Seller Price Comparison module.
- Different regions can be created by uploading zip code CSV file.
- Multiple available regions can be selected for a product.
- Available Regions can be assigned to both new and existing products.
- Every zip code has a unique Id assigned to it for better management.
- Region Status can be enabled or disabled by the admin and the sellers.
- Zip codes can be updated and deleted by the admin and the sellers.
- Filter option can be used to search for any specific region or a zip code.
- Shipping Availability Check supports multiple languages and translation.
- The registered users saved address automatically appears in the zip code text box.
- The recent history of the zip code search for a product can also be seen by the users.
Work Flow of Shipping Availability Marketplace Add-on-
Admin- After successfully installing the module, the admin can go to the backend admin panel and navigate to Marketplace Management->Marketplace Zipcode Validator Regions. Click Add Entry button to create a new region. Enter a region name, upload a zip code CSV file and click save entry button. Next, to assign regions to a product the admin can navigate through Products->Catalog->Edit Product. Select the available regions for a product. The admin can assign regions to both new or existing products.
Seller- The sellers can also add regions, upload zip codes CSV file and assign products to the regions from the front-end. To add a new region navigate through My Account->Add Regions. Enter Region Name and upload zip code CSV file and click Save Region. Then go the product edit page and assign available regions to a product and click Save.
User- Finally, the users can simply navigate to the product page and enter a zip code. After entering the zip code, the users can click the Check button to know the shipping availability. A small message is displayed immediately if a product is available for the entered zip code.
Benefits of Shipping Availability Marketplace Add-on-
Admin & Seller- The admin and the sellers can create their own separate regions according to their requirements. The admin and the sellers can even edit the existing products and select the available regions. With the use of this module, they will be fewer questions related to the product shipping and delivery. The users can themselves find out if a product is available or not.
User- It is very important to know regarding the shipping availability before buying any sort of product. The users don't need to log in and complete the lengthy checkout process. The saved address of a Logged In user automatically appear in the zip code text box, therefore the user does not need to enter the same zip code repeatedly for every product.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Allow seller/admin to add/edit multiple regions.
+ Allow seller/admin to upload csv of region zip codes.
+ seller/admin can select region on product add/edit page.
+ It show product is available for shipping at given location or not.
+ It will allow user to check shipping availability.