OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning. Google Maps also offers an API that allows maps to be embedded on third-party websites and offers a locator for businesses and other organizations in numerous countries around the world.
Seller Locator Marketplace Add-on will allow the customer to search nearby vendor stores on the interactive Google Maps at the storefront. The admin can add seller/vendor location as well as seller can add their store location from their panel. This extension gives an intuitive functionality that helps to increase the visibility of the seller’s physical store by embedding the vendor’s store map location on the marketplace.
The customer can see the nearest vendor store on Google Maps as well as in a seller list view. The customer not only searches the seller physical store based on entering location but also can search by product name. If the location name string is entered for searching, then the results are shown according to the set distance range in miles.
Account & Pricing
- An additional Google account is needed to use this extension. A new account can be created free of cost.
- Click here to signup on Google or login to your existing account.
- Google Maps API is used in this extension for address auto-complete to work. Click here to get the Google Maps API key.
- Google Maps API offers free usage up to a certain limit and quotas, after that you can check the detailed pricing information and choose a plan according to your need.
Due to the high demand for Google Maps and GPS, people prefer to reach you from the current address to the related store with the guide of Google Maps. Therefore, as the store owner, if you want that the customer should be able to reach the vendor's physical store online then this module will help. This module will display the nearest seller list along with their store location in Google Maps in case the customer wants to search and visit the nearest store location. The customer can even search the seller physical store based on product name and location in a range of miles.
- The seller can add/edit their location.
- The admin can add/manage the seller location.
- The admin can set the default location cover distance.
- Seller location will display in Google Maps as a flag and click on that flag will expand the list of sellers within that country.
- Dynamic Map addition
- Search based on location and product.
- Use Google Maps
- Show the nearest offline stores
- The Admin can manage Searching Templates.
- Allow customers to search the seller by product name.
- Allow customers to search the seller by Town or City.
- The customer can search sellers/vendors into their nearby locations.
- The buyer can filter the search using Map.
- The customer can see the seller location in Google Maps as a flag that will expand the list of sellers within that country.
- A customer can find Seller profile on Google Maps.
How Does The Extension Work?
Google Maps API Integration
After the successful installation of the module, the admin needs to enter the generated Google Maps API key for displaying the Google Maps at the storefront. The admin can set the default location cover distance for the search location from the admin backend.
Along with that, this module provides the functionality to set the customize searching template and color of the button for the storefront with three types of design templates such as Image template, Blank Template, and Color template to get the attention of visitors.
To enable the customer to use specific components and services. The admin can even add a widget of a particular type from the backend. To insert the widget, the admin has to select an insert widget from the list of different types of widgets for a particular block.
Manage Seller Location
To manage and edit the seller location from the admin backend is pretty easier and simple with this module. The current location of the seller will be saved on the map after seller registration. The seller can also change their location from their panel. Here the seller can add his location and everything will be handled by the module automatically.
Find Nearby Sellers & Physical Stores
On the frontend, the customers will find a search stores link at the top. Clicking the link will bring up the page where the customers can search for the seller's physical stores where the products are available. The customers can search which is based on location and products. The customer can either enter a location to check the availability of the product for that particular location or can select a product to check it's availability at various locations that are predefined by the admin.
For Store Owner
- This module allows admin to make store search easy for the customers.
- The seller can change the current location from their panel.
- The admin can integrate Google Maps into the store for ease of search.
- The best approach to let customers easily search for the location of store premises.
- Allow your customer to get the amazing experience of Google Maps from the online store directly.
- The customer will be able to purchase seller products via his physical store.
- Within a radius defined by the admin, the customer can get the information of nearby physical seller stores.
- With the help of an intuitive default Google Maps marker, the customer can quickly get the seller location.
- With this module, it’s quite easy to search and filter nearby vendor locations for available products.
- Detailed vendor store information based on product and location will help the customer to get the desired product in no time.
You can check live demo from here
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.3
10 June, 2020
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Address Verification, Order Management (OMS), Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
------------------------------ Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento version 2.3.* and Marketplace version 3.0.3
- Bugs fixed
------------------------------ Version 2.1.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento version 2.3.* and Marketplace version 2.2.*
- Bugs fixed
------------------------------ Version 2.0.2 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento version 2.2.* and Marketplace version 2.1.*
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Fully compatible with version 2.1.*
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Dynamic Map addition
Geo location to suggest the location of the seller
Seller profile on Google map.
+ Buyer can filter the search using MAP.
+ Customer can search sellers / vendor in to their nearby location
+ Easy to add seller location based on geolocation or vendor can add it manually as well
+ Seller location will display in Google map as a flag and click on that flag will expand list of sellers within that country
+ Quick link for seller locator at magento top links
+ Auto Address fill form from admin and seller end
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor