OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Seller Category Marketplace Add-On allows the seller to create categories for the collection page with the help of the seller panel. The seller can also select the position of the created category under the seller category layered navigation. This is a new seller functionality provided by this module.
This module can be used by the seller when he wants to add a new product for which he wants a new category, to assign the product to that category.
Suppose the store owner assigned clothing category to a seller and the seller wants to add a pair of shoes as a product on the web-store then the seller can assign only the clothing category to that product.
Also, now the store owner needs not to think too much before assigning categories to the seller as with the help of this module he can allow the seller to create and manage the categories from the seller panel only.
- The seller can create and manage the categories from the seller panel.
- The admin can configure the module for the seller by allowing them to manage the categories.
- The customer can filter the products as per seller categories on the seller collection page.
- The admin can create seller categories on behalf of the seller.
- Introduction of independent categories from that of the default catalog.
With the help of this module, the store owner can allow the seller to create their own categories and also the store owner can give permission to the seller to manage their categories. The store owner can also choose the display name for the category filter in the layered navigation.
The store owner will also have the power to create the categories on behalf of the seller and assign the created category to the seller.
Once the Store owner allows the seller to create and manage categories then after that the seller can create the categories with the help of the seller panel. The seller can also edit the previously created categories also.
This seller created category will help the customer to search for a particular seller product by using its seller category.
For Store Owners
- The store owner can allow the seller to add and manage categories from the seller panel.
- The store owner can also choose the display name for the filter in the layered navigation.
- The store owner can create categories on behalf of sellers and can choose the position of it.
For Marketplace Sellers
- The seller can create/edit categories from the seller panel.
- The seller can disable any of the created categories if required.
- The seller can choose the position of the category and based on that the category will display on the under seller category layered navigation.
- The customer can easily search the seller product by using the seller category layered navigation.
- This will reduce the time of the customer for finding a particular seller product.
You can check live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
12 August, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4.x Open Source (CE)
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Sellers can create categories for their collection page.
+ Independent categories from the Magento catalog.
+ Layered navigation filter by seller category on the seller collection page.
+ Admin can create categories for the seller.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor