Seller Badge Marketplace Add-On module allows the admin to add badges for different sellers according to their performance.
OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
The Seller Badge Marketplace Add-on allows the admin to add badges to the different sellers according to their performance. The admin can set the rank of each badge. That will allow the customers to identify the performance of the sellers. On the basis of the seller badge, the customers can decide whether to purchase from that particular seller or not.
Getting the best seller badge becomes the priority for the sellers, that also helps the seller in generating the decent sale as customers mostly prefer to the sellers who have the badges with the high performance. The badge will appear at seller profile page so that buyers can know about the performance of the particular seller.
- The admin can create multiple badges.
- The admin can assign multiple badges to multiple sellers.
- The buyer can see badges on the seller’s profile page.
- The admin can delete or change the status of badges.
- The admin can manage the seller’s badge.
- The admin can set the rank of each badge from the admin panel.
Let’s take a scenario wherein a customer wants to buy a product that is sold by most of the same marketplace sellers and in the same store. But the customer can’t decide which seller is the best who have to gain strong feedback.
Here, the customer can visit the each and every seller profile to find out the which badge is owned by the seller. Thus, the seller with a strong badge can help the customers to decide whether to purchase that particular product from this seller or not. This extension will allow the admin to set different badges for the marketplace sellers. Using this extension the admin can create the badges and then rank the badges for the marketplace sellers.
- After the installation of this module, the admin will find the seller badge menu item in the admin panel. Under the seller badge menu, the admin will click on manage badge to add, delete & update the existing badges.
- The admin can decide and allow the seller badges on behalf of the seller performance, sales, product, and feedback received by the sellers. The admin can decide how and when to assign a badge to the seller and set own policies to assign a badge to a seller.
- The admin will click on the manage seller badge to assign badges to the sellers. The admin can remove the badges and can view the list of all seller badges.
- The seller can view the assigned seller badge in their seller profile as gold and silver.
- The buyers will find the seller badges at the seller profile page. It will help the buyers to decide if the seller is trustworthy or not on the basis of the badge assigned to the seller.
- Store Admin: Using this module the admin will be able to create different badges for the sellers. The admin can assign the badges to the multiple marketplace sellers as per their performance.
- Store Seller: These badges will be assigned to the sellers with the ranks by the admin. The sellers can find the seller badges at the seller profile page. Sellers with the strong badge/ gold badge mostly got the high sale as compared to the other marketplace sellers. Most of the customers can judge the performance of the seller on the basis of the badge owned by the seller.
You can check live demo from here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------- Version 2.0.3 -------------------------------------
+ Compatible with marketplace version 2.1.* and Magento 2.2.*
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Fully compatible with version 2.1.*