Web Push Notification Marketplace Add-On allows the admin and sellers to send push notification to their subscribed users.
OverviewBack to top
Note- This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
In order to use this module, you must have Firebase Project Credentials - Sender Id and Server Key, which will be used in the Magento configuration. Please visit this link and create a new project with your Gmail account. It's totally free, there are no charges to create a Firebase account. To get more features of firebase you may check firebase pricing here.
Web Push Notification Marketplace Add-On allows the admin and sellers to send push notifications to their subscribed users. The sellers can send the push notification messages from the front-end. The admin and the sellers can create various templates for the push notification. The admin and sellers can view, delete and send push notification messages to their own respective users. Any custom image for the icon can be uploaded to the message template. If a user can click the push notification message, it will be redirected to a web page.
Use Case of WebPush Notification Marketplace Add-On -
The push notification messages are basically used for sharing short messages to the users. The web push notification module can be used for delivering any information related to the new products, upcoming offers & discounts or any important news & updates etc. With the help of redirect URL link in the push notification, the users can click the message which can be redirected to the relevant web page.
Features of WebPush Notification Marketplace Add-On -
- Web Push Notification module is very easy to configure and set up.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome desktop browsers.
- It is designed to work with the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate websites.
- There is no monthly subscription fee required to send the notifications.
- There is no limitation on the number of subscribed users, any number of users can be added.
- The admin can create, edit and delete notification templates from the back-end.
- The sellers can create, edit and delete notification templates from the front-end.
- Any particular subscribed user can be removed from the list if it doesn’t want to receive any further notifications.
- A custom icon and redirect URL link can be added with the web push notification.
- Notifications can be sent either to all or selected subscribed users.
- Search options can be used to find any specific template or subscribed users from the lists.
- The admin can manage all the subscribed users of the store from the backend.
- Web Push Notification supports multiple languages translation.
Benefits of WebPush Notification Marketplace Add-On -
Admin & Sellers Benefits -
The advantage of using web push notification module is its ability to deliver messages immediately to the users. The admin and the sellers can use the module for sharing any news or updates related to new products or upcoming offers and discounts. These messages are always seen by the registered users, unlike the email which may not be seen or delivered.
Users Benefits -
With the help of push notification, the users never miss out any important news or updates from the store. The users can click the notification messages if they want to find out more information about the message. The user engagement and interaction increases with the use of push notification. The users don't even require to open up the store owner's website for viewing the message.
Demo - You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.1 --------------------------------------
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Works well in Chrome and Mozilla.
+ Designed to work with the SSL certificate websites.
+ User needs to opt-in the pop-up that reflects at the time of visiting the website.
With clicking, the user gets the access to view the push notifications until there are any manual changes from admin end.
+ With every notification, admin can send a web link. Web push notifications are clickable as clicking on notification redirects user to the site.
+ The view of push notification is in the form of an alert.
+ Admin can create different templates(notification data) which can be choose while sending notifications.
+ Admin can select subscriber ids to whom notification will be sent.
Functionality to filter subscribers on the basis of browser and date of subscription is available.
+ An option of selecting a title, message, redirect URL and icon at the time of creation of template is available.
+ Seller can create, edit and delete notification templates.
+ Seller can also set redirect url , title , message and icon for the template
+ Seller can send push notification to registered users.
+ Seller can filter subscribed users by their browser and created date fields.
+ Seller can filter templates by their title , message and created time.