OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
RajaOngkir is an Indonesian company and web service (API) that provides shipping costs information from various couriers in Indonesia such as POS Indonesia, JNE, TIKI, PCP, ESL, and RPX. In general, RajaOngkir is intended for users who want to know and compare shipping costs from various couriers and specifically for online shop owners and customers from Indonesia.
With RajaOngkir Indonesian Shipping Marketplace Add-On, the store owner and the marketplace vendors can connect and use RajaOngkir API, to provide the best shipping methods available to Indonesian region consumers.
Using this extension, the sellers of the marketplace can provide their customers with the option of choosing the best shipping courier services for getting their products delivered.
Using a single API key, the sellers can get automatic postage calculations across all supported couriers within the online webstore.
RajaOngkir provides a shipping cost API that makes automatic shipping calculations within the online webstore. It displays all the respective courier services along with their freight charges that are available within Indonesia.
The Merchants and customers thus don’t have to check the freight rates for every courier service provider one by one. The customer needs to navigate to the checkout page, and all available courier services get visible along with their pricing. The customer can choose any of them as required for getting the products delivered.
The best part of this extension is that when a customer places an order having multiple seller products then the freight cost for the respective sellers gets calculated according to the set store origin for each of the sellers and the customer’s address.
Account & Pricing
To make use of this extension, you must have a separate account at RajaOngkir. It allows you to have the API key required for the module configuration. The account is not created on its own while installing the extension. So, you must -
- Create a new account by tapping Register.
- Already have an account, then Login and navigate to the API Keys section to get the keys.
- To check the Pricing Details navigate to the Upgrade menu option under your account.
You can choose from these three plan types -
- Starter - It’s completely free and only supports methods - POS POST, JNE, and TIKI.
- Basic - It costs IDR 200,000 and supports - POS POST, JNE, and TIKI, ESL, RPX, PCP, International Shipping, and Track JNE packages.
- Pro - It costs IDR 500,000 and supports Basic + International Shipping, Track Packages, Ongkir to sub-districts, Package more than 30 kg.
Note: Every user who registers on RajaOngkir automatically gets a Starter account, if you want to use more features, you have to Upgrade your account to a Basic or Pro.
- The admin can enable or disable marketplace Indonesian shipping method.
- The admin can set the shipping title name that is visible on the front end.
- The admin can allow sellers to save his/her Indonesian credentials.
- The admin can increase or decrease shipping charges by some value.
- The seller can choose a Starter/Basic/Pro API version.
- The seller can set the Sub District as his/her origin.
- Indonesian shipping rates get calculated from the seller’s address.
- The seller can track the shipment.
How The Extension Works:
Module Configuration Setting - After installing the extension, the admin has to first configure the module settings from the admin backend. To do so, the admin will - enable the module, select the type of API URL (Starter, Basic, or Pro), enter the corresponding key for the chosen API URL, set the method name that's visible at the front-end, and more.
Configure Store Origin (Admin) - After the configuration, the admin has to set up his store origin. To do so, the admin will have to - choose the country, region/state, zip code, city, and the street address. The store origin address helps in generating the cost of shipping for the admin’s products.
Manage RajaOngkir Settings (Seller) - The sellers have to enter their Indonesian shipping details under their account panel. Here, the seller selects the API URL according to their respective account type (starter, Basic, and Pro), enter the corresponding API key for the same, select the origin as city or sub-district as required, and then select the domestic and international carriers as needed.
Note: The advanced options for selecting the origin as city or sub-district are only available to the sellers/admin who have a PRO pack. Also, the advanced options/extra fields are only visible when a seller/admin selects the Basic or Pro API URL.
Configure Store Origin (Sellers)
The sellers can also set up their shipping origin city by entering the details which include the - company name, phone, street address, city, state, province, zip code, and country.
Estimate Shipping Cost - On the webstore front-end, the customers can add the products into the cart and can proceed to the checkout. Within the cart, the customers can check the estimated shipping cost for the available shipping couriers.
Select Shipping Method - At the checkout time, the customer can select a feasible shipping courier from the list of courier services and can proceed to complete their purchase. Lastly, the customer can check the chosen shipping courier details by navigating to their My Orders section.
Note: After an order gets placed, both the admin and the marketplace sellers will manage their respective orders and can print the order’s invoice. After that, they can generate the shipment slip for their respective orders.
Create Shipment - To do so, both the admin/seller(s) will have to send the parcel using the shipping courier service that was initially selected by the customer at the time of placing the order. After that, the admin and the sellers will receive a tracking number for their respective shipments from the courier service.
Adding Tracking Number - Now, the received tracking number can be added and then the shipment can be generated for the respective order. Tracking information gets shared with the customers while generating the shipment which allows the customers to track their package.
For Store Owner
- The admin can provide his customers with the option of choosing Indonesian shipping(providing multiple courier services) to ship the products within Indonesia.
- Different shipping carriers get displayed to customers for choosing their preferred carrier for shipping the products.
For Marketplace Sellers
- The sellers can provide their customers with Indonesian shipping for shipping their products, provided that the admin has allowed the seller to save Indonesian shipping credentials.
- The sellers can send the tracking information while creating the shipment for the order.
- The buyers can enjoy the seamless, safe, and fast shipping service to get their products shipped to their location in Indonesia.
You can check live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2
09 August, 2019
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Cross Border Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS), Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Admin can enable or disable Marketplace Indonesian Shipping method.
+ Admin can set the Marketplace Indonesian shipping title name that will be shown from the front side.
+ Admin can allow sellers to save his/her Indonesian Credentials.
+ Admin can increase or decrease shipping charges by some value.
+ Seller can choose Starter/Basic/Pro api version.
+ Seller can set Sub District his/her as origin.
+ Indonesian shipping rate will be calculated from seller's address.
+ Seller can track the shipment.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor