Using Free Shipping Marketplace Add-On, sellers can provide the free shipping facility on their products.
OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Free shipping is an increasingly-popular option for online shopping, where customers do not have to pay an additional shipping charge. Free shipping is attractive to customers who appreciate simple pricing structures, which in turn makes it a potential competitive advantage for online businesses.
This module provides free shipping to the customers of the marketplace. It is very helpful when the admin wants to provide free shipping facility to the customers. Using this module the admin will be able to set the free shipping method name. That method name will displayed on the checkout page. After configuration the seller can add the address, VAT, TAX information on the Invoice & Packing slip also.
Free shipping influences consumer behavior on a deeply psychological (and often irrational) level, adding a powerful boost to your average order value. If you need help finding your ideal free shipping threshold, this module will definetly help you out. It will help you find the ideal threshold to turn free shipping into your best marketing tool.
Use case of Free Shipping Marketplace Add-On -
Free shipping helps the buyres of the marketplace rationalize buying something online instead of going to a store. If shipping turns out to be too expensive for an item that we could just as easily get at the store down the street, the rationalization fails, and we abandon our carts. “Unexpected costs” is the number one reason shopping carts are abandoned. So with the help of the Free Shipping Marketplace Add-On we can reduce the number of carts to be abandoned.
Sometimes a seller of the marketplace wants the option to provide free shipping on their products. There are various reasons to provide free shipping on their products. Like the price of the products is very high, The seller is looking to promote his shop and products, etc. Then this module is very useful for them. Also, it provides the option to add "Carrier Name" and "Tracking Number" to orders. Even a seller can download packing slip and invoice.
Features of Free Shipping Marketplace Add-On -
- The admin can edit shipping title according to their choice.
- The admin can enable free shipping for the seller’s product.
- The seller can add ‘carrier name’ and ‘tracking number’ to order.
- The seller can send tracking information to the buyer.
- The seller can download the invoice for the order.
- The Seller can download shipment slip for the order.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip.
Workflow of Free Shipping Marketplace Add-On -
After the installation of module, the admin can configure this module. During configuration, the admin enters the "Title", "Method Title", and "Displayed Error Message" of this module. After configuration of the module, the Free shipping will be available at the time of checkout. Now the seller can enter the address, VAT, TAX information to print on invoice and packaging slip. After that the customer will find the option of free shipping at the time of checkout. Once the customer places an order, respective sellers can see the order details from their end. From order detail page, a seller can enter "Tracking Number" and "Carrier Name" and generate shipment. Now seller will be able to view and print invoice and shipment.
Benefits of Free Shipping Marketplace Add-On -
If you want to generate your sale and compete with other online stores then free shipping can help you a lot. Free shipping can increase the sales and revenue of the store, because it attracts customers. This gives a traffic on the marketplace. Also, the customers receive benefit of the free shipping.
Some of its other benefits are as follows:
- By providing numerous shipping options, the seller can capitalize on the booming ecommerce experience to generate revenue streams through increased sales.
- Free shipping entices the customers to purchase by wrapping all costs into the price of each item.
- Shopping carts are often abandoned at the checkout when customers are dissuaded by an additional shipping charge. Maintaining a steady cost from product page to checkout increases a customer's likelihood on following through with the purchase.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento version 2.1.*