Fixed Shipping Marketplace Add-on allows the admin and the sellers to set a flat shipping rate for all products.
OverviewBack to top
Note- This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Fixed Shipping Marketplace Add-on allows the admin and the sellers to set a flat shipping rate for all products. The same fixed shipping rate will be charged for every product delivery at any location. The admin can display an error message at the checkout when the fixed shipping method is not available. If a seller has not set its fixed shipping rate, the admin's fixed shipping rate will apply.
With the use of this add-on, the shipping management will become easy. As same shipping cost will be applied for every zip code, region or location. The sellers and the admin can even offer free shipping to the customer for the minimum order amount. Each seller can manage their own fixed shipping rates, create shipments, print invoices, send the email to customers.
- Enable or disable fixed shipping module status.
- Display front-end title and name for fixed shipping.
- Show error message when fixed shipping is unavailable.
- Select the applicable countries for the fixed shipping.
- The admin can set the default fixed shipping rate for the marketplace.
- Calculate fixed shipping rate according to vendor or product.
- Set the minimum order amount for availing free shipping.
- Sellers can enter the tracking number for the shipment.
- Create an invoice, credit memo, send an email to a customer.
- Debug mode is available for testing purpose.
- Fixed shipping add-on works with multi-store.
- Supports multiple languages translations.
- The module source code is open for customization.
- Compatible with the Marketplace Base Shipping module.
- Compatible with the Marketplace Seller Group module.
After the module installation, the admin needs to go to shipping methods configuration. Then, enable the module, set a title, name, default price, free shipping amount, and select applicable countries. Also, the can enter free shipping minimum order amount for the customers. Configure how to calculate the fixed shipping amount- vendor or product quantity based.
On the front-end, the sellers can go to My Account>Fixed Rate Shipping and set the shipping price. They can also set the minimum amount for the free shipping. The fixed shipping cost will be the same for every product; it will not rely on the product weight or zip code.
Now, during the checkout process, the customer can select the fixed shipping method and place the order. The shipping rate will be the same for any product and location. The shipping rate will be the same for any shipping address or location.
Admin Benefits -
If any seller has not set its fixed shipping rate, then the admin's default shipping rate automatically applies. The admin can charge fixed shipping cost according to the vendor or product quantity.
Seller Benefits -
Each seller can manage their own shipping rates, which applies to all the product. Sellers can set the minimum order amount for availing the free shipping. They can create shipments, invoices, add a tracking number and send an email to a customer.
Customer Benefits -
Fixed shipping will allow any customer from any location to order the products. Since shipping is not limited to any particular delivery zip code or address, all the customers can receive their product at any location.
You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.4 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Marketplace Base Shipping Module.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Admin can enable or disable Fixed Rate Shipping method.
+ Admin can set the Marketplace Fixed Rate shipping rate that will be shown at front side.
+ Seller can set his fix shipping amount that apply on seller's per product from his account.
+ shipping calculated based on vendor/product.
+ charges can be depend upon quantity of products.